猫鼠游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:世界顶尖的艺术品仿造者
日期:2017-02-14 17:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on White Collar
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
Neal Caffrey is one of the world's best art forgers.
尼尔·卡夫瑞是世界顶尖的艺术品仿造者
Kate says "Adios" to you at prison
凯特在监狱对你说了永别
and gets busy with her disappearing act.
然后就忙着准备人间蒸发了
Missed her by two days.
我比她晚了两天
They're gonna give you another four years for this.
为此你要多服刑4年
You can get me out of here.
你能把我弄出去
There's case law, precedent.
"案例法"中有先例
You understand how this works?
你清楚现在的情况吧
I'm being released into the custody of the FBI under your supervision.
我在联调局监管下被释放,受你管理
...this thing chafe my leg
这东西磨腿
Who is that? Garrett Fowler.
那是谁,加雷特·福勒
I give you the box, Kate and I never hear from you again.
你拿了八音盒,就别再管我和凯特
That's my price. Kate's waiting for you.
这是我的条件,凯特在等你
This music box what happens if he gets it?
他到底要这八音盒做什么
I don't know...But we need to make sure he doesn't.
不知道,保证他拿不到就成
You put your gun down. Drop the weapon.
放下枪,你才放下枪
Put the gun down now! Drop the weapon! Drop it!
放下枪,快放下
Neal is gonna disappear. I need to know where he is.
尼尔要走了,告诉我他在哪儿
Give me the drive.
把硬盘给我
You want me to upload this to D.C.?
别逼我把它上传给首都那边的人看
Airstrip by the Hudson, hangar four.
他在Hudson小机场,4号机库
Peter.
彼得
The jet exploded.
飞机爆炸了
Neal Caffrey is a felon.
尼尔·卡夫瑞是一名重罪犯
Will you explain the deal you had with him?
能否解释一下你和他的交易
He was serving the remainder of a fouryear sentence
他在余下四年刑期中将为局里工作
under my supervision.
在我的监管下
He was wearing an electronic monitoring anklet
他佩戴着一枚电子监控脚链
with a twomile range?
有两英里的行动范围
Yes.
是的
But he wasn't wearing it
但飞机爆炸的时候
at the time that the plane exploded.
他并没有戴着脚链
No.
没有
Do you believe
你是否认为
that Mr. Caffrey was attempting to flee the country?
卡夫瑞先生企图逃往国外
No.

He cut a deal with the office of professional responsibility.
他和职责办达成了协议
That allowed h
他是被授权...
Do you believe
你是否认为
Mr. Caffrey wanted to kill Kate Moreau?
卡夫瑞先生企图谋杀凯特·莫罗
That's ridiculous. No.
扯淡,不可能
Do you believe someone wanted Caffrey dead?
你是否认为有人要置卡夫瑞于死地
Neal was a felon.
尼尔曾经犯过罪
He was convicted of bond forgery,
他被控伪造债券
and as you can see in those files,
那些档案想必你也看了
he was suspected of doing a hell of a lot of other things.
他还涉嫌很多罪案
Yeah, Neal was a pain in the ass.
没错,尼尔过去总让人抓狂
So did somebody from that past want him dead?
有没有可能和人结仇
Maybe.
有可能
But he also helped me clear a 93% conviction rate,
但他帮我将案件定罪率提升到93%
and that makes enemies, too.
这也给他树敌不少
But I don't think any of this explains why the jet exploded.
可我看这些跟飞机爆炸都没关系
You want an answer to that, ask Garrett Fowler.
你真想破案吗,去问加雷特·福勒
Fowler the OPR agent you shot?
福勒,你枪击的那个职责办探员
He was wearing a vest.
他穿了防弹背心
Talk to him.
去跟他谈
Right now, we're talking to you.
还是先谈谈你吧
Why don't we go back over the timeline again?
我们顺着时间线再回顾一遍
Well?
怎么样
I'm off suspension but hanging by a thread.
我洗脱了嫌疑,但还是岌岌可危
What have you got?
你收集到什么消息
Fowler was handed over to OPR two days ago,
福勒两天前被移交职责办
then not a trace.
之后就人间蒸发了
They're hiding him somewhere.
他们把他藏起来了
Did you get anything off his hard drive?
他的硬盘里有线索吗
Good news and bad news
有好消息也有坏消息
I hacked it, but the data selfcorrupted.
我黑进去后数据自动崩溃了
Ah, a selfeating virus. What's the good news?
自删除病毒,好消息呢
Well, I was able to recover one entry
我恢复了一条信息
A date, a time, and a place.
一个约会,有时间和地点
So you think Fowler set up a meeting?
你认为是福勒安排的会议
He's expecting something to happen at 12th and Watershed
两个月后的12号在分水界
two months from now.
他肯定安排了什么
Two months. I should be there.
两个月,我要去看看
I'll put it on your calendar.
我记在你的日程上
Glad to have you back.
欢迎回来工作
Hey, where are you going?
你去哪儿
To see an old friend.
去会个老友
How you holding up?
你还好吧
They don't let me wear ties.
他们不许我打领带
Overrated.
你太高估他们了
Food's as bad as I remember.
伙食完全没有改善
Coffee? Instant.
咖啡呢,速溶的
Oh, cruel and unusual.
还真是惨无人道
New suit?
新西装
Yeah.

They give you your badge back?
他们让你复职了吗
Yeah.

Justice finished its inquiry.
正义战胜了邪恶
Then why am I still here?
那我怎么还关在这儿
They think I blew up the plane?
他们认为是我炸了飞机
They don't know what to think.
他们完全没头绪
What do they suspect?
那他们怀疑什么
You were trying to escape.
你企图逃跑
Escape?
逃跑
Fowler disappeared.
福勒失踪了
OPR is denying mentor existed.
职责办矢口否认设立过指导会
I got paperwork that proves it did.
我有文件可以作为证据
Yeah, and I've been reminded
他们提醒我说
that you're one of the best forgers on the planet.
你是全世界最好的伪造大师之一
Listen.
听我说
There's a chance I can reinstate our deal.
我们可以继续合作
Put the anklet back on?
再戴上脚链
They've got a new one.
他们做了个新的哦
Not supposed to chafe as much.
应该不会那么磨脚
Wow. That sounds like a really great deal.
听起来很不错
From one prison to another.
出了这个监狱再进你那个监狱
Overstating that a little?
有点夸张吧
I'll let you wear ties.
我那边可允许打领带
Coffee? Negotiable.
咖啡呢,好商量
One thing if we do this again
只是有一件事,如果我们再联手
I have to know who killed Kate.
我必须查出杀害凯特的凶手
I'll find out. I'll tell you.
我来查,我会告诉你
That's how it works.
只能这么办
Can I get back to you?
我能考虑一下吗
You're looking at threat and change.
就你现在的处境
Your only choice is to serve out your time with me
唯一的选择就是跟我走
or rot in this place.
要不就待在这里发霉吧
I'm gonna have to interrupt this meeting, gentlemen.
我不得不打断你们的谈话,先生们
The defendant has requested the presence of his attorney.
被告要求见律师
Talk some sense into him.
你劝劝他
We'll take that under advisement...Suit.
我们会仔细考虑你的建议,探员大人
What sense am I talking into you?
他让我劝什么
Peter offered me my old deal.
彼得让我重操旧业
The anklet? Mmhmm.
再戴上脚链吗,嗯呐
Tempted?
动心了
I'm open to exploring my options.
还有别的选择吗
I can get you out of here, but it'll cost.
我能把你弄出去,不过花费巨大
It'll deplete most of your reserves.
差不多要搭上你全部积蓄
I can always get cash.
我总有办法弄到钱
What do you want to do?
你打算怎么办
Hi. I'm Nick.
我是尼科
Nick Halden. Today's my first day.
尼科·海登,今天入职
We're not expecting any new employees.
我们没接到新雇员入职的通知
Hmm. I spoke to Brittni in H.R.
我问过人力资源部的布瑞特尼
She said my welcome badge and packet
她说我的门卡和入职信
would be ready for me.
已经准备好了
Nobody told me about any of this.
没人跟我提过这事
Hang on.
等等
I'm sorry about that. Welcome packet's right here.
非常抱歉,入职信就在这里
All right.
好吧
Looks like me.
看起来就是我
Come on in, Nick.
进来吧,尼科
Okay.
好的
Yeah, just
就在这
Yeah, right here.
在这刷卡
Am I fired already?
我已近被炒了吗
Firstday glitches.
新卡经常有问题
Got you. Here you go.
了解,这就行了
Thank you.
多谢
Oh, you got a little something
你这边好像有...
Lint right here.
这有个线头
Got it just some lint.
弄好了,就是点线头
I hope you like it here.
希望你喜欢这里
Oh, so far so good.
目前为止很不错染料袋,(注:无线遥控可将纸币染色)
I hope you're not planning on walking with that.
不是打算携款潜逃吧
No law against thinking about it.
意淫不犯法
Jones.
琼斯
Neal.
尼尔
Yeah, looks like it's all here.
看上去分文不少
All right, let's go tell our branch managers
好了,去证明给支行经理们看看
their bank isn't secure.
他们的安保系统有问题
Let's do it.
走吧
It's good to have you back.
欢迎回来
It's good to be back.
回来真好
Uh, Neal.
尼尔
Oh, yeah.
差点忘了
Welcome home.
老规矩
Oh, come on.
别这样
Right on the car? It's just a shoe.
非得踩车上,不就踩了一脚吗
Morning, gentlemen.
早安,先生们
All Midtown Mutual Banks have similar layouts
所有市中心互助银行都有相似的布局
and use the same security system.
并使用同一套安保系统
Miss Renee Simmons... Gentlemen.
芮妮·西蒙斯小姐,先生们
who is in charge of all security for your branches,
她负责你们所有分行的安保
requested that we conduct a test on that security.
她要求我们对安保系统进行测试
Would you please tell us why this is necessary?
您能否说明一下这样做的必要性
We found several flaws.
我们发现了多处漏洞
That's a lot of money.
这真是一大笔钱
Basement access let me bypass
地下室的入口能让我躲过
the metal detectors at the entrances.
正门的金属探测器
The teller cages are nicely protected,
出纳窗口保护严密
but your employees need to be more vigilant.
但员工们应该提高警觉
Also, the staff should wear their access badges
他们应该把门卡
round their neck,
挂在脖子上
not clipped to their waist
不是夹在腰间
it makes them too easy to lift.
那太容易被窃取
And the old dye packs you're using are way too easy to spot.
藏染料袋的手法太老套,容易暴露
And, guys, the pass codes need to change daily, not weekly.
通行密码应该日更而非周更
Each of you have received a card like this in the past week
上周你们都收到了这张卡
from someone calling himself the Architect.
寄卡人自称建筑师
We believe this is the same person
我们认为他就是在达拉斯,芝加哥
who has hit banks in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston.
以及波士顿犯下多起抢劫案的嫌疑犯
If he's operating under the same M.O.,
如果他以固定的模式作案
one of your vaults will be emptied within a week.
你们中某家的金库将在一周内被搬空
That's why it's necessary, so let's strategize.
这就是必要性,开始筹划对策吧
That went great.
一切顺利
I'm sure they'll sleep soundly tonight.
今晚他们可睡不好了
So, what do I tell them when they start to panic?
等他们惊慌失措时我该怎么说
Tell them that we're shoring up their security
我们将支援他们的安保
and that the bureau is on it.
而局里将全力调查
Did that help in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston?
在达拉斯,芝加哥和波士顿不就没用吗
This is New York.
这可是纽约
We'll catch him.
我们会抓到他
I hope so.
希望如此
"We'll catch him"? That's your halftime speech?
"我们会抓到他" 这就是你稳定军心的训话吗
Well, you could've said something.
你可以说点新鲜的啊
This guy is amazing, all right?
这家伙很厉害,对吧
Dallas was good. Chicago was a work of art.
达拉斯干得漂亮,芝加哥那次更是绝妙
Boston?
波士顿呢
I still don't know how he did Boston.
波士顿那起手法我还没想通呢
Really?
是吗
Well, we better figure out how,
那我们最好找出他的作案手法
'cause I do not want to add Manhattan to that list.
我可不想曼哈顿也被列进被劫名单
You holding up?
你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm holding up.
是啊,当然,我还好
You sure? Yeah.
你确定,是的
I'm gonna...
我先...
Where are you?
你在哪儿
We had an agreedupon protocol.
我们有既定协议
Are you using a voice changer?
你在用变声器吗
You sit on the bench,
你坐在长椅上
open The Times to the international section.
把《泰晤士报》翻到国际版
That's what we agreed on.
那是我们的暗号
You're using a voice changer.
你在用变声器
Unbelievable.
真是受不了
I don't see a newspaper open.
我没看到你打开报纸
Get over here!
给我过来
It's your dime, suit.
出了问题可别怨我,小长官
How's Neal doing?
尼尔最近怎么样
You spend just as much time wi him as I do.
我们俩和他相处的时间一样长
I need him. I am counting on him.
我需要他,我指望他
A lot of people are counting on him,
很多人都指望他
And I don't need him going Section 8 on me.
我可不想他因为精神状况不好出问题
He's not exactly forthcoming.
他还没准备好向前看
Kate's only been dead two months.
凯特刚刚去世两个月
No one can snap back that fast.
没人能这么快走出来
Are you telling me the two of you aren't looking
别告诉我你俩没在调查
into what happened at that airport?
机场的爆炸事件
The question was, "How's he doing?"
关键在于"他怎么样"
not "What is he doing?"
不是"他干了什么"
All right, then what do you think?
好吧,你有什么看法
Quid pro quo.
平等交换信息
All right.
好吧
He's got the shakes.
他手会抖
He's flashing back to that moment in his mind,
他在脑海中闪回到爆炸发生的那个时刻
and he's freaking out about it.
他有点后怕了
Your turn.
该你说了
As you may imagine, he's a little curious
如你所料,他对于谁杀了凯特
as to who may have killed kate.
表现出了一定的好奇
Does he think whoever killed her
那他认为杀凯特的人
was trying to kill him?
也会杀他吗
It's crossed his mind.
他有过这个想法
All right, I'll keep looking into things on my side.
好吧,这边我会留意
Until you hear from me, let's keep him busy.
我们下次见面前,要让他忙碌起来
We've got a good case now,
我们手头有个棘手的案子
so let's keep him working on that.
让他专心办这个案子吧
How do I do that?
我怎么能让他专心办案
You're his friend.
你是他的朋友
You'll figure it out.
你会想出办法的
I kept everything as you left it.
所有东西都原封未动
Exactly as I left it, I see.
看起来的确是这样
Oh, welcome back.
欢迎回来
I couldn't bear the thought of you at that motel.
我可不能接受你住在小旅馆
Besides, you can't imagine how quiet it is
再说,你根本想象不到你不在
around here without you.
这里有多么冷清
I like a little, uh, excitement now and then.
我有时还是喜欢来点刺激的
Me too.
我也是
Thank you, June.
谢谢你,琼
Of course.
不用谢
Let's see it.
我们看看吧
There's a lot.
多得很啊
I know.
我知道
This is everything?
这就是所有资料吗
Yeah
是的
Everything on your search for Kate, Fowler, Mentor.
所有关于凯特,福勒和指导会的资料
Have you heard from Alex?
有艾莱士的消息吗
No.
没有
Since the...explosion, she's been laying low.
爆炸发生后,她一直低调行事
Can't blame her.
不能怪她
She'll surface.
她会出现的
What about the music box?
八音盒的线索呢
According to the evidence log, the new lady suit
根据新来的女长官的证物记录
That would be Diana.
那是戴安
Diana logged it into evidence in your New York office
在彼得从福勒手中拿回八音盒之后
after Peter recovered it from Fowler.
戴安将其登记为证物,并放置于纽约办公室
I want to see if it's still there.
我想看看八音盒还在不在
Whoever blew up the plane wants that box.
炸毁飞机的幕后黑手很想要那个盒子
They're not gonna let it sit
他们可不会这么安分
around in an evidence locker collecting dust.
任其被放在证物室里积灰
We find the person who wants the box,
我们找到想要那盒子的人
we find who killed kate.
就能找出杀死凯特的凶手
The Architect.
建筑师
That's an excellent sobriquet.
这个绰号起的真不错
Is this your first case back?
是你回归后的第一个案子吗
Yeah.
是的
I need a new nickname.
我也想要个新绰号
Mozzie's not cutting it anymore?
蚊子还不够好吗
What about, um, the question,
叫"疑问人"怎么样
or perhaps the skeptic?
或是叫"怀疑者"
Con man?
"诈骗师"
The The Architect he's a bank robber?
建筑师,他是个银行劫匪吗
A good one. Since when are you concerned with FBI cases?
厉害,你怎么开始关心调查局的案子了
Uh, since you started spiraling into the dark place.
你这不投靠了他们嘛
And, as you may remember,
你也应该记得
I have colluded on a bank heist or two in my day.
以前我也有参与过银行劫案
Come on. What do we got?
来吧,都有什么线索
All right.
好吧
Three clean jobs in five years,
五年内三起完美劫案
no trail, no evidence.
没有任何痕迹和证据残留
All we have are these business cards.
唯一的线索就是工作名片
Embossed very classy.
浮雕印刷,经典
What do you make of the "A"?
字母"A"你看着熟悉吗
I don't recognize the typeface.
我认不出是哪种字体
Forensics doesn't either.
鉴证人员也一无所获
Hmm. Custom font.
正面是定制的
That speaks to a high degree of hubris.
看来这个人相当自大啊
Mmhmm. What do you think?
你的看法是什么
The elongated slant it could be a cyrillic influence.
这个拉长的笔画,看起来和斯拉夫字母很像
A bit of russian?
跟俄罗斯有关吗
If you left a calling card, how would you sign it?
如果你留下一张名片,你会怎么签名
I would never leave a card. It's way too brazen. Would you?
我根本就不会留名片,太无礼了,你会吗
Of course you would.
你当然会
The better question is, if you were him,
更有价值的问题是,如果你是他
what card would you leave?
你会留下什么样的名片
Morning.
早上好
I found something on the card.
我找到名片的线索了
I'll take obscure Russian painters for a thousand.
我想这种晦涩流派的俄罗斯画家得有一千多位吧
The "A" has a definite cyrillic influence.
字母"A"绝对和斯拉夫字母有关
Well, our tech guys already cracked that one.
我们的技术人员已经发现这个了
If The Architect is a mad Russian,
如果建筑师是个疯狂的俄罗斯人
that doesn't narrow down our list of possibles.
可没有缩小嫌疑人的范围
Not a Russian, but a fan of Russian paintings.
不是俄罗斯人,只是俄罗斯绘画的死忠
Ivan Aivazovsky
伊万·艾瓦佐夫斯基
Look at his signature.
看看他的签名
Ohh, look at that.
太好了
Got it.
找到了
Look at you two working together.
你们两个合作很愉快嘛
Look at that teamwork.
团队合作就是好
We dug up every auction in the last two years
我们调查了近两年的拍卖会
to see who's been bidding on Aivazovskys.
看看是谁在竞拍艾瓦佐夫斯基的作品
Excellent, but that's a pretty thick list.
太棒了,但是这名单人也不少
What if we crossreferenced people
我们应该把涉及达拉斯
with a business connection in Dallas, Chicago, and
芝加哥的生意与这份名单交叉比对
Right here.
就在这儿
Yeah, the list gets shorter.
看吧,名单变短了
One name Edward Walker.
只剩一个人,爱德华·沃克
Let's go have a visit. Let's do it.
我们去会会他吧,走吧
Good work.
干得好
Good work.
干得好
Mr. Walker, these gentlemen are with the FBI.
沃克先生,这两位男士是联邦调查局的
Well, if you're here to give me a ticket
要是你们是为我往哈德逊河
for hitting golf balls into the hudson river,
却打高尔夫球开罚单的话
I'll have to write you a check.
我就不得不给你们写张支票了
Whitney, get my checkbook, would you?
惠妮,把我的支票薄拿来,好吗
The bureau doesn't give tickets.
调查局不开罚单
Well, in that case, Whitney,
那样的话,惠妮
get my golf permit, will you?
把我的高尔夫许可证拿来,好吗
I'm Special Agent Peter Burke.
我是联邦调查局探员彼得·博尔克
This is my consultant, Neal Caffrey.
这位是我的顾问,尼尔·卡夫瑞
What do you consult on, Mr. Caffrey?
你提供什么帮助,卡夫瑞先生
Investigations that involve my areas of expertise.
涉及我专长的调查
What areas are those?
哪方面的专长
It's a long list.
他的专长多着呢
Here, try a swing.
上来,试一试
No, thanks.
不,谢了
When was the last time you got a chance
在世界之巅把高尔夫球
to hit a golf ball off the top of the world?
打出去的机会可不多哟
Oh, okay.
好吧
You recognize this?
你认得这个吗
Oh, I'm not an architect.
我可不是建筑师
No, you're just a hedgefund manager
是啊,你不过是个游手好闲的
with too much time on his hands.
对冲基金的经理人
Well, having a hobby is not illegal, is it?
有点爱好不算犯法吧
Depends on the hobby.
取决于什么爱好了
Is there something specific
你有什么需要我
I can help you with, Agent Burke?
帮忙的吗,博尔克探员
Contemporary Russian art. Got any Aivazovskys?
现代俄罗斯艺术,你有艾瓦佐夫斯基的作品吗
Three. You thinking about stealing one?
三幅,你想要偷一幅吗
It's that device on your ankle.
你脚踝的那个装置
Ooh, you must've been some kind of criminal
你肯定是因为干了坏事
for the FBI to want to keep you so close.
联邦调查局才会把你留在身边
I was.
的确是
Ooh, you sliced that one over into the Chelsea pier.
球被你打到切尔西码头那边了
You know, my permit doesn't cover that.
要知道,我的许可不包括那里
I understand you have offices
据我了解,你在达拉斯
in Dallas, Chicago, and Boston.
芝加哥和波士顿都有办公室
I have offices in most major cities around the world.
我在全世界主要城市都有办公室
Could you tell me where you were
你能告诉我去年
on April 19th of last year?
4月19日你在哪儿吗
Off the top of my head? I have no idea.
让我用脑袋回忆吗,我可记不清
But my assistant could look it up for me.
但我的助理倒是可以替我查一查
Whitney keeps my calendar.
惠妮保存我的日程表
Uh, April 19th.
4月19日
Oh, of course. I know exactly where I was.
当然,我知道我具体在哪里
And I would be happy to tell you,
我真的很乐意告诉你们
providing you can get a warrant
不过你们要拿出搜查令
based on some bizarre connection
但是你们仅凭一张匿名名片
you've made between me, an anonymous business card,
还有俄罗斯绘画,就想和我扯上关系
and random questions about russian art.
这张搜查令我看是拿不到了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在,请原谅
I, uh, have too much time on my hands.
我要继续游手好闲了
Whitney can show you out.
惠妮可以带你们出去
Oh, and, Mr. Caffrey,
对了,卡夫瑞先生
A suggestion for the next time you commit a crime
为你下一次犯罪提一个建议
Don't get caught.
别被抓到
And...
还有
on your backswing,
向后挥杆的的时候
Just keep it smooth.
动作要流畅点
Did Walker get to you?
沃克惹到你啦
Nope. But I hope he did it. Be fun to arrest him.
没,不过我真希望是他干的,逮捕他多好玩呀
He got to you. Don't do anything stupid. I won't.
他把你惹毛了哎,你可别做傻事,不会的
Don't tell me it's not in the realm of possibility.
话可别说那么绝
We are under a ton of scrutiny here.
咱们可正处在严密的监视下
Both of us.
咱俩都是
Got it.
明白啦
So, why would somebody like him do it?
话说像他这种人为啥要去抢银行呢
Doesn't need the money.
他又不缺钱
The guy's chipping golf balls off skyscrapers.
他居然在大楼的楼顶打高尔夫
You said it. He's bored.
你也说了啊,他是闲得蛋疼
So he's gonna risk prison for an adrenaline rush?
所以他冒着入狱的危险就为找点乐子
Yeah. Huh.
米错,嗯哼
Listen, I'm gonna head back to the office
我得回办公室去了
and grab a late bite with El.
然后晚点和小伊去吃东西
We're done for the day.
今天就收工吧
Tell Elizabeth I say hi.
帮我跟伊丽莎白问好
Neal, nothing stupid.
尼尔,不许做傻事
Nothing stupid.
知道啦,真啰嗦
Talk to the faa.
联系联邦航空局
We need flight records, commercial and private.
要一份飞行记录,商务和私人的记录都要
I want to know if Walker was in Dallas, Chicago, or Boston
我想知道抢案发生的那几天
on the dates of those robberies.
沃克是否在达拉斯,芝加哥或者波士顿
Done. I'll run credit cards and phone records, as well,
明白,我还会查一下信用卡和通话记录
maybe get him making a call or place him at a hotel.
说不定他打过电话,或者入住过什么酒店
Thanks, Jones. Let me know what you find.
多谢了,琼斯,查到什么马上通知我
Have you checked your calendar?
查过你的日程表了么
Fowler's mystery meeting is in three days.
福勒那个神秘的会议就在三天后
These the locations?
这就是会议地点吗
Very little foot traffic, no cameras,
人烟稀少,没有摄像头
several alley exit points I see why Fowler picked it.
还有几个小巷出口,怪不得福勒会选这里
I'm gonna be there. We both should be.
我一定要去,我们都要去
Ooh! Oh, sorry. God.
天,抱歉
These tables are so close to Hey.
桌子离得太近... 嗨
Whitney.
惠妮
Mr. Caffrey?
卡夫瑞先生
Please, Neal. Neal. All right.
叫我尼尔就好,好的
That's what I love about New York.
所以我才这么喜欢纽约
Yeah. Small world.
对啊,世界真小啊
Please, sit down.
快请坐
Join me?
一起喝一杯
Sure. Well, sit down.
好呀,那快坐吧
Cape cod what a relief to meet someone else
鳕鱼角,能找到另一个看腻了(位于美国马塞诸塞州的半岛)
who's over the Hamptons.
汉普顿海滩的人可真好
I know.
一点没错
I always felt like I was in a fitzgerald novel.
我总觉得自己生活的环境太不真实
Maybe it's 'cause I'm not from New York.
也许是因为我不是纽约人吧
A kindred expatriate.
同病相怜啊
Would you like another glass of wine?
再来杯红酒如何
Yeah.
好啊
Let's.
没问题
Well, this is nice.
这地方真不错
It is nice.
对呀
You live here, you forget what's right in front of you.
真是蓦然回首,美景尽在灯火阑珊处啊
Yeah.
对呀
How's Neal doing?
尼尔怎么样了
Great... As far as he says.
挺好的,至少他自己这么说
He's putting up a facade, huh?
他根本是装呢吧
Of course he is. It's his natural state.
当然了,他向来如此
Problem is I don't know how bad it is.
问题就是,我都不知道情况到底有多糟糕
Well, what do you think?
你觉得呢
I think he went through one hell of a trauma.
我觉得那件事给他留下了严重创伤
I also think if he was ready for a straitjacket,
而且要是他像从前那样笑着说让我相信他
he'd be grinning and saying, "Peter, you have to trust me."
我会觉得那小家伙肯定是疯了
Well, it's gonna take him some time to become himself again.
想要重新振作,他还需要点时间
So, you actually prefer Nantucket over Martha's vineyard?
所以比起马撒葡萄园岛,你更喜欢楠塔基特
Yeah. Yeah, it's a sentimental thing.
是啊,情感上的倾向
Absolutely.
绝对的
Let's go international.
再说的国际化点
Uh, Maldives, hands down.
当然是马尔代夫了
Those turquoise waters are unreal.
那蓝绿色的湖水犹如神迹
That an acceptable answer?
这个回答满意吗
Very good. Mine's the Seychelles.
很好,我喜欢塞舌尔
Yeah. Did you know the sand's actually pink?
你知道么,那里的沙子是粉色的
Yeah, it's actually pink.
神奇吧,真的是粉色的
All right, I'm gonna get you another drink.
我再去帮你倒杯酒
But when I come back, european cities.
等我回来,咱们谈谈欧洲城市
And you are not allowed to say Barcelona.
你可不许说巴塞罗那
Does he know?
他知道吗
Not how bad it is.
他并不知道形式很严峻
Well, he knows that we're under enhanced scrutiny by the bureau.
他知道局里在密切监视我们的行动
What he doesn't know is that if we drop a case,
可他不知道,我们一旦失手
I'm collecting unemployment
我就面临失业
and he's using pictures of Macaulay Culkin for money.
他就得回号子里蹲着了
There was this moment right before the plane exploded.
在飞机爆炸前的那一刻
Neal was walking away from me.
尼尔离开我走向飞机
He stopped, and he turned around,
他停下来,然后转过身
and he was about to say something.
他似乎有话想对我说
Then...
然后
Well, what do you think he was gonna say?
你觉得他想说什么
I don't know. No.
我不知道
Do you think he was gonna stay?
你觉得他当时会选择留下来吗
And leave Kate?
抛下凯特吗
I don't know. Doesn't matter.
我不知道,不重要了
Well, I think it matters. Why?
我倒觉得挺重要,为啥
It's kind of a moot point now.
现在讨论这个也没啥意义
It matters to you.
对你来说很重要
Copied her sim card.
手机卡的资料复制好了
Too bad you're conning this one. She's cute.
你只是逢场作戏真是可惜了,她真可爱
Yeah, I noticed.
嗯,我也发现了
Be cruel to be kind.
所谓良药苦口
You're right.
说得对
The truth hurts, moz.
真是忠言逆耳啊
You know, I have got to show you these photos from Morocco.
我得给你看看摩洛哥的这些照片
They are in my phone,
在我手机里
Which is in my giant handbag somewhere.
不过我包包太大了,找不到啊
Maybe it's on the table.
是不是放桌上了
I'm always leaving my stuff, like, right in front of me.
我习惯把东西就放在眼前
Could be. But...
有可能,可是
Oh, it's in here. Here it is.
明明就在包里啊,在这儿呢
There you go.
找到了
Um...Do you
你...
Do you want to look at these back at my place?
你想不想去我家再看这些照片呢
Where is that?
你家在哪儿
Gramercy park.
格拉梅西公园
Yeah. That's within my radius.
好啊,在我允许的活动范围内
Your what?
什么意思
Is that a tracking anklet?
这是追踪脚链吗
Electronic monitoring anklet, actually.
是电子监控脚链
It's a it's a funny story, though.
说起来挺有趣的
A couple years ago, the feds came after me
几年前,联邦调查局的人一直在追捕我
for everything from art theft to counterfeiting.
说我什么盗窃艺术品啦,伪造啦
The only thing they got me on was bond forgery.
不过他们唯一有证据的罪名只是伪造债券
I thought you worked for the FBI.
你不是在联邦调查局工作么
Oh, yeah, yeah, with Peter.
没错呀,和彼得搭档
He caught me, both times.
就是他抓到的我,两次都是
Oh. Anyway, this is a big day for me.
不过今天对我来说真的很特别
You're the first girl I've
在我出狱之后
had a drink with since I got out of prison.
你是第一个和我一起喝酒的女孩
That's not that's not a problem, is it?
你不会介意吧
I should...really go.
我必须得走了
Okay. Is it is it something I said, or...
好吧,我说了什么不合适的话吗,还是
You know where to find me.
有空来找我玩哦
Have a good one.
祝你今天愉快
Neal Caffrey on paper not so great.
假释版尼尔·卡夫瑞,不太妙啊
It's a lot to process.
过程很繁琐的
Well, at least we got Walker's calendar.
至少我们拿到了沃克的日程表
Anything?
有啥发现吗
On the days of the previous bank heists,
之前那些银行抢案发生的那几天里
his itinerary is highlighted in green.
他的行程全部是用绿色标记的
Usually it's blue.
平常的是蓝色
Green for money.
绿色代表钱
Oh, really? The symbolism had escaped me.
是咩,我把象征手法都给忘了呢
Look at tomorrow.
看看明天的
He's got a meeting at first Unity Bank at noon,
明天中午他在第一联合银行有个会议
Marked in green.
绿色标记
I think we got him.
看来咱抓住他小辫子了
You happened to run into her,
你碰巧遇见她了
and then she invited you for a drink?
然后她邀请你一起喝一杯
Got to love New York.
纽约就是好啊
Yeah, and then she handed you a copy of her sim card?
然后她就把自己手机卡的资料双手奉上了
Yeah, I'm a confidential informant, right?
我是个秘密线人,对吧
And if someone found this information on the street
要是有人碰巧发现这些线索
and brought it to you, you wouldn't blink.
然后拿来给你看,你肯定眼都不带眨一下的
I told you, nothing stupid.
叫你别做傻事你就不听话
Word on the street is that Walker
根据小道消息,明天中午
is gonna hit the first unity branch tomorrow at noon.
沃克就会对第一联合银行下手了
You're sure about this?
你确定么
Oh, yeah.
当然
We've got everybody in position.
所有人都准备就绪了
What makes you sure this bank is the target?
你怎么知道这家银行就是他们的目标
Word on the street.
小道消息
I don't understand. Why don't you think this bank is secure?
我不明白,这家银行不是有安全保障了吗
Well, they haven't had time to install
我们提供了那么多安全措施的建议
half the security measures we recommended.
他们肯定还没时间安装呢
You've been inside? I'm very thorough.
你进去过,绝对畅通无阻啊
Well, we've reset the vault doors
我们已经把金库安全程序
in all of our locations to change daily.
重置成每天更换密码了
There's no way they're getting in there
如果没有访问码的话
without the access codes.
他们绝对不可能进得去
These guys have bravado and then some.
他们可都不是省油的灯
Dallas was hit at 9:00 A.M., Chicago at the lunch hour.
达拉斯早上9点被劫,芝加哥在午餐时间被劫
What?
怎么了
The northwest guard takes lunch at noon.
西北方保安的用餐时间是中午
That's their point of entry.
这就是他们的切入点
Team one is clear. Vault stairwell, clear.
第一队就绪,金库楼梯井,安全
What have we got, people?
什么情况
The soundactivated alarm has been triggered.
声控警报器被触发了
I got no visual. Accessing vault.
具体情况不明,正在向金库靠近
Do you see anyone? There's nobody down here.
看见什么可疑的人吗,下面没人
They could have disabled the
他们可能是让运动检测器失效
motion detectors and bypassed those cameras.
然后绕过了那些摄像头
All units, go. Someone find out what triggered that alarm.
全部小队,行动,去查下是什么触发了警报器
We're moving in.
正在进入目标建筑物
Move it, move it.
动作快
We've got something inside the vault.
有样东西在金库里
You're not gonna believe this. Meet me outside.
太难以置信了,在外面等我
Jones, take the monitor.
琼斯,继续监视屏幕
What's going on?
怎么了
This another one of your bank tests?
你是又整了个银行安全测试么
What do you mean?
什么意思
That was inside a safetydeposit box.
保险库里的就是这个
Whose name was on the box? Peter Burke.
保险库是谁的,彼得·博尔克
Someone's messing with you, Burke.
有人拿你开涮呢,博尔克
In the future, don't waste my time.
麻烦以后别浪费我时间
Don't waste my men's time.
也别浪费我手下的时间
Well, well, well, if it isn't agent Burke
哎哟哟,这不是博尔克探员
and his personal criminal consultant.
和他的私人犯罪顾问嘛
What a coincidence. It's odd seeing you here, Walker.
真巧,怪了,沃克你也在这
Why is that?
怎么怪了
I have a meeting right across the street at the Nix Towers.
我刚巧在对面大楼开会
I guess we missed all the excitement.
好像错过好戏了啊
Nice clock.
这钟挺好看
Gentlemen.
走吧各位
He played me. He...
他耍了我,他
Yeah. Now we got problems.
是,这下麻烦了
They've been in there for almost an hour.
都快一个小时了,还没完
Yeah.
是啊
You think we'll lose the case?
会不让我们继续查么
With the Department of Justice,
跟司法部打交道
we'll be lucky if that's all that happens.
只丢个案子就算我们走运了
Come on, we were set up. They know that.
明显是沃克陷害我们,他们明白
Yeah, and they think Peter should have known that.
没错,可他们怪彼得没发现
This is the FBI, Neal. We don't act unless we're sure.
尼尔,联调局从不轻举妄动
Peter trusted your lead.
彼得是信了你
So, today was a bit of a setback.
今天出师不利啊
You think?
岂止是不利
Took me a while to wipe the egg off of my face.
简直是奇耻大辱
We can catch this guy.
我们能抓住这家伙
This guy is no longer our investigation.
这家伙不归我们抓了
This is bad.
这才郁闷
There's something you should know.
有件事我要告诉你
When we were at the hangar that day,
那天,在机场
before...everything happened,
在凯...在那事之前
I was gonna tell you something.
我有话想告诉你
What?
什么话
I didn't want to run anymore.
我已经不想跑了
If I'd gotten on that plane,
就算我上了飞机
regardless of whatever deal was made,
不管结果如何
it wouldn't have felt like freedom.
我都不会真正自由
Why?
为什么
Because it was an escape.
因为我弃你逃跑了
You were right, Peter. I have a life here.
彼得你说得对,我在这确实扎根了
If there was something you could've done to protect Kate,
如果当时你能救凯特
I know you would've... I would've.
我相信你会,我会救她的
The same way I know you'll get Walker.
我也相信你会抓住沃克
It's not fun being tweaked by the bad guy, is it?
被坏人耍确实不爽哈
Especially when you see him
最不爽是看你朋友
make one of your friends look like an idiot.
被他耍得团团转的傻样
What? Not that you, you know, look
啥,不是啦,你是有点
Little bit, yeah. But you kind of... yeah.
有点傻,对,是有点
All right, let's start from the top.
好吧,从头理一遍
Why would he send a card to warn the bank?
他干嘛先送名片警告银行呢
To challenge us?
想挑衅我们吗
For what purpose?
干嘛要挑衅呢
To see if we're on his level.
看我们配不配跟他斗
It's a test.
是个实验,试我们本事
There's no fun in playing the game
要是对手都是软蛋
unless you have a worthy opponent.
比赛还有什么意思
He wants to see if we're as good as he is.
他想探探我们够不够格
Go back. What?
倒回去,啥
You said "Test". Yeah, to see what we'd do.
你说,实验,是啊,探我们的反应
What did we do? We ran the...
我们怎么反应了,我们
We ran the security.
我们测评了银行安保
We revealed the bank's weaknesses to him.
把安保破绽暴露给他了
I wonder if the bureau had security tests
其他城市的银行被窃前
on the other cities' banks before the robberies.
联调局是不是也测了他们的安保
Who you calling? Jones.
你打给谁, 琼斯
Oh, look at that E.S.P.
哎呀,神了
Jones, I was just calling you.
琼斯,我刚想打给你
Peter, turn on your TV.
彼得,开电视
Why?
怎么了
Channel 3.
3台
City officials are reporting a total of 36 alarms
全市警笛乱鸣
have gone off in banks throughout the city.
共计36家银行警报被触发
There is serious speculation...
情况不容乐观
Every cop in the city must be out there right now.
市里警察肯定全出警了
I can't get anybody from NYPD.
纽约警局全打不通
He's spreading us thin.
他要分散我们的警力
It's another misdirect.
这还是烟雾弹
None of these banks got Walker's cards.
报警的银行都没收到过沃克的名片
He's going after one of the initial five.
目标还是起初那五家之一
You got that right.
说得没错
Renee said she changed the vault access codes.
芮妮说她把金库密码都改了
Well, no one can get in without her.
那没了她就进不去
We got to find her before someone else does.
我们一定要先找到她
We'll keep the lines of communication open.
保持联系
Have a good night. You too.
晚安,你也是
I'm sorry, gentlemen.
抱歉,先生们
We're closed for the night. You'll have to go now.
今天下班了,请离开
Not so fast, lady. We need to make a withdrawal.
别急着赶人嘛,我们还要取钱呢
Get your hands off me!
放开我
Let go of me! Shut up. Lock those doors.
放开我,闭嘴,锁门
I'm almost at first unity.
我们几乎是最早出警的
First unity, where we arrested the clock.
飞速出警,就抓到个钟
Yeah, their alarms are going off again.
对,警报又响了
Half the banks in town are being robbed.
全城一半的银行都被抢了
I don't think so. What, you think it's a smokescreen?
那可未必,你觉得是烟雾弹吗
Yep, Neal and I are headed to Midtown Mutual.
对,我和尼尔正赶去市中心互助银行
Midtown's one of the few that's silent. Exactly.
这银行警报没响,没错
Well, if Walker's crew are there,
要是沃克的喽啰已经闯入
you can't go in without backup.
你们可得多带点人
Then get us some.
那给我们找点来
I got a feeling they're going after Renee.
他们多半是冲着芮妮去的
Okay, I'll find you a S.W.A.T. team.
好,我给你找特警队
Move it, move it, move it!
快点,快点,动作快点
You see him? Yeah, I did.
看见他了,看见了
Where are you going?
你跑什么
We got to break in.
我们得闯进去
Nobody said anything about breaking in.
谁说要闯进去了
Look, even if we could get through these doors,
听着,这边门都锁了,进不去
which we can't, they'd see us.
就算我们能进,他们也会看见
We'll have to go another way.
得从别的门进去
There is no other way.
没别的了
We sealed off the basement after your test.
你测试后,我们就把地下室锁了
The basement was the easiest way in. Easiest?
那只是低级通道,低级
There's always another way.
门道多得是
Come on, Peter.
走吧彼得
Well, looks like Walker knew about the roof vent. Yeah.
沃克知道排气口的破绽了,对
He's got a radio.
他拿着对讲机
We're gonna have to do this quickly
我们得速战速决
before he alerts the rest of them.
别让他报信,打草惊蛇
FBI!
联调局
Drop your weap
放下武器
So much for taking him alive, sheriff.
别想着活捉啦,黑猫警长
Now he's gonna tell Walker we're up here.
他准备告诉沃克了
No, he's not.
没门
Now drop your weap
给我放下武器
Let him go. We got to get to Renee.
别管他了,我们找芮妮去
Nice shooting, Butch.
贝塔兄枪法不错
Thanks, Sundance.
谢了,小舒克
All right, ready? 1, 2, 3.
枪端好了, 1 2 3
Well, what do you say?
怎样,警长大人
Ready to break into a bank?
咱闯银行去吧
Were you ever gonna share
这第二条路
your alternate access route with me? I just did.
你有没想过告诉我,这不说了嘛
Admit it, Peter, we'd make a pretty decent team.
承认吧彼得,咱俩双剑合璧无敌了
Bank robbers?
无敌抢匪么
I see you smiling.
切,你都笑了
Come on, the infamous Caffrey and Burke we'd be legends.
想想嘛,咱俩肯定能成传说
Yeah, I can see the wanted posters now,
那是,我都想得出悬赏海报了
But it'd be Burke and Caffrey.
但我名字肯定写在你前头
Get moving!
快走
All right, stand down, guys. Pack it up.
警报解除,走吧
More clocks? Yeah.
又是钟吗,对
They're setting alarms off all over the city.
他们准备把全城警报都触发
Now will you listen to me?
现在你信我了吧
We've got to get to Midtown Mutual.
我们得去市中心互助银行
That was supposed to be returned to the bank.
这卡该还给银行的
Aren't you glad it wasn't?
庆幸我没还吧
This way, this way.
这边,这边
Open the vault. I'm trying. I'm doing my best.
快开金库,我已经尽量快了
Is it Walker? I can't tell.
是沃克吗,看不清
I'm try I'm trying. I don't remember. Come on.
我,我尽量,我记不住了,快点
All four of them armed and involved with Renee.
四个人都有枪,都看着芮妮呢
Take her. Put her in her office.
把她带到办公室去
Don't be stingy with the tape.
拿胶带多捆两圈
They're coming back.
他们回来了
There's an emergency exit off the rear staircase.
后楼梯外有个紧急出口
You create the distraction. I'll get her to safety.
你引开他们,我带她走
Good idea, but wrong. I'll get her to safety.
好主意,可人选错了,我带她走
I know the layout. I have a gun.
我知道路呀,我还有枪呢
All right, you get her to safety.
好吧好吧,你带她走
I'll create the distraction.
我引开他们
Good idea.
很聪慧
I'm gonna need your phone. What?
电话给我,啥
I'm doing the phone thing. Come on.
我要用电话那招,快给我
Do your thing, Dirty Harry.
去吧,黑猫警长
Lights out in here. Check it out.
金库灯灭了,去看看
Make sure S.W.A.T. is not outside.
看外面有特警队没
Let's check this out.
我们看看去
She's not going anywhere.
她跑不了
Stay clear of the front windows.
别靠近前窗,小心狙击
Do you see anybody outside?
外面有人吗
There's somebody in the building, we got to move.
有人进来了,我们得快走
Down here.
在这里
Hey, this might be a good time for all of you to leave.
友情提示,快闪吧
Damn it!
妈的
We got sirens.
条子来了
Come on back. Meet us back here.
快回来,金库见
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
Shh. I'm getting you out of here.
别出声,我带你走
All right.

We're here. What took you so long?
在这里,磨蹭什么呢
We're 30 seconds behind schedule.
都迟了30秒了
We have got to move. Take them.
得快点走,接着
Peter.
彼得
Sounds like Diana knocked some sense into S.W.A.T.
戴安大概说服特警队了
Let's get Renee out of here. They're going out the back.
我们带芮妮走,他们要从后门出
It doesn't matter. I'm going after them!
无所谓,我去追
Let them go! They've got guns! Neal!
让他们走吧,他们有枪,喂尼尔
Damn it. He never listens to me.
妈的,这小子从不听话
Jones, get me Walker. I want to talk to him.
琼斯,找沃克来,我有事跟他谈
He's already here.
他已经来了
I heard what happened at the bank.
我听说银行的事了
I thought maybe I could save you some trouble.
不劳驾你请,我就直接来了
So you're here to confess?
直接来招供吗
I figured you're gonna give me a call,
我就想着你会打给我
because I'm sure Mr. Caffrey has my cell number.
因为卡夫瑞先生肯定拿到我电话了
Arthur?
亚瑟,来
You'll find my alibi in there
这是我的不在场证明
in addition to my company's lawsuit.
还附有我公司的起诉书
Lawsuit?
起诉
Yes, unwarranted harassment, defamation of character.
对,告你们无证搜查和诽谤
And, you know, there's a litany of other charges,
其实还有一串呢
But, gee, why spoil the surprise?
我就不剧透啦
Enjoy this game you're playing.
你们给我小心点
It won't end well for you.
你肯定没好下场
Oh, the game is already over.
一切已经结束了
This Architect, whoever he is, has already won.
不论建筑师是何方神圣,他已经大获全胜
Mr. Caffrey.
回见了,卡夫瑞先生
Oh, if I did do it,
要真是我
Do you think they would make me a junior fbi agent, too?
你觉得我也能搞个小联邦探员当当吗
Wow, that is one arrogant bastard.
哼,真是个目中无人的混蛋
Huh. That's one way of putting it.
这么说也无妨
This is gonna be a problem.
这下麻烦死了
Nothing useful on the tapes.
监控录像中没什么线索
They were in and out in five minutes,
他们在5分钟内进出
Gridlocked half the city to kill your response time,
使半座城市陷入瘫痪,延迟你的反应时间
Plus they had a perfect exit strategy.
更不用提他们完美的撤退策略了
Walker was in control every step of the way.
沃克对每一步都尽在掌握
He wants us to know it.
他就要我们知道这一点
Then that's how we get him.
这也就是他的软肋
The one thing he can't control is his ego.
他唯独控制不了他的自大
Vanity is not cause for indictment.
靠这点又不能起诉他
I was never bold enough to
你之前追我时
walk into your office when you were after me.
我还没这胆大闯你办公室呢
I want this guy.
我非抓到这厮不可
Hell hath no fury like a fed scorned.
条子发怒什么的最恐怖了
We are facing a multimilliondollar lawsuit
我们面临一项耗费数百万的起诉
From a suspected thief
起诉咱的还是个该死的贼
Who walked away from the crime scene in broad daylight.
光天化日下从犯罪现场大摇大摆地走掉
What, are you saying we're done?
那我们只能认栽了咯
We better not be.
最好是别认栽
Otherwise I can't stop the D.O.J.
不然的话,我可阻止不了司法部
From putting me on the breadline and you behind bars.
到时我就等着丢饭碗,你就等着蹲号子吧
Come on, man. While they were
别这样,伙计,他们满大街无用功时
chasing ghosts around the city, we were right.
我们可是一击即中的啊
Doesn't matter. We didn't catch him.
管毛用,我们又没抓到人
Final tally.
最终统计
Looks like they got away with $8.2 million.
看来他们卷走了820万
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Jones has excellent penmanship.
琼斯的字写得很清楚
Four guys, two Samsonites each.
四个人,一人两个萨索奈皮箱
Peter, about how big would you say the briefcases are?
彼得,你说这皮箱有多大
I don't know 16" By 13"?
不知道,十六乘十三英尺吗
Height?
高呢
4 or 5 inches.
四到五英尺
Denomination of the bills all Franklins, right?
钞票面额,都是一百美金吧
Right.
没错
100 bills in a pack,
100张纸币一捆
Volume of each pack is less than 8 inches.
叠起来的高度肯定低于8英尺
The dimensions don't add up.
面额不会白白多出来
We're looking at around $960,000 in each case.
这么说每个箱子有大约96万美金
That's over $6.5 million total.
总数则超过650万美金
Final tally was $8.2 million.
但失窃金额却是820万
Which means that more
也就是说
than a million and a half is unaccounted for.
还有超过1百万美金下落不明
Sounds like enough to be a share.
看来有人也拿了分成啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
不客气
I appreciate your taking the time.
感谢你抽时间见我
You said you had a theory?
你说你有新的想法吗
Our faceless friends may have left something behind.
我们那位从未露面的朋友可能落了点东西
I'd like to reexamine the vault, just in case.
我想再检查一下金库,以防万一
No rest for the weary, huh?
你还真是不知疲倦
Those creeps held a gun to my head.
两个变态用枪指着我脑袋
I'll rest when you catch them.
你们不逮住他们我怎么休息
Your team was pretty thorough.
你们的人已经彻底搜查过了
What is it you think that they missed?
你们觉得还会有什么线索遗留
Excuse me?
你说什么
Deposit box 213
213号保险箱
Pretty sure no one's looked in there yet.
我肯定还没人看过那个保险箱
Sounds like it's worth a shot.
听起来值得一看哟
Uh, I'm sorry, gentlemen.
不好意思,先生们
That's the property of one of our customers.
那是我们客户的私人财产
You'd need his authorization or a warrant.
你们得有授权书或搜查令才行
Got this from the bank president.
这是银行行长给我们的
But the box doesn't belong to one of your customers.
只是这个保险箱不属于你们客户
It belongs to you.
而属于你
I'm afraid you're mistaken.
恐怕你们搞错了
No, we did a background check
不,对金库里所有的保险箱
On all the boxes in this vault.
我们都做了调查
Did you know 213
你知道213号保险箱
Was rented to your uncle two months ago?
在2个月前租给了你叔叔吗
I don't see why that would be a problem.
我觉得这没什么不对
I do. He died two years ago.
那可未必,他两年前就去世了
Either it's a miracle or you forged his application.
要么是他死而复生,要么就是你冒充他申请的
My money's on the latter.
我赌后者
Okay, fine.
好吧
Why don't you have a look?
你们要看就看吧
$1.5 million in cash.
150万现金
All right.
好吧
Did you know she had a gun?
你知道她有枪吗
I did not.
知道才怪
Okay, get the bag, and put the money in the bag.
把包拿过来,把钱装进去
Not a bad plan
这计划真不赖
Walker leaves your cut, and all you have to do
沃克留下你的那份,而你只需要
is walk out with it once the dust settles.
在息事宁人后,再过来拿钱就行
Pretty good plan, I'd say.
真是天衣无缝
Except we figured it out.
可惜被我们拆穿了
You really think you can outrun the FBI?
你真以为能逃过联调局的法眼吗
For the record, it's a Marathon, not a Sprint. He would know.
强调一下,就算是拉锯战也没差哦,还说别人呢
Stop talking, and put the money in the bag!
少废话,快把钱装进去
That was a pretty nice acting job you did for the cameras.
你当时对着监视器的演技还真不错
Even the best laid plans Shut up.
这完美计划也没话说,闭嘴
Walker convinced you to help him, didn't he?
沃克说服你协助他的吧
He convinced me I shouldn't wait 20 years
他说我何必辛劳20年
to have a mediocre pension to retire on.
到头来只领个平凡的退休金呢,他说服了我
Why wait when I can have three times that right now?
既然现在能获利三倍之多,我又等什么呢
Because you'll get caught.
因为你迟早会被逮住
Again, he would know.
又说别人了
Did I tell you to stop?
你们耳朵聋了吗
Keep filling the bag.
快把钱装进去
Could you stop doing that, please?
你有完没完啊
What?
干嘛
Rubbing it in. It's very hypocritical.
老是揭人伤疤,真伪善
Well, it's not untrue. I caught you. Hey!
我又没说错,是我抓到你的嘛,喂!不要目中无人
Okay, you know what? I'm tired of this.
哼,告诉你,我受够了
Of being held hostage or what?
老是被劫为人质吗
No, bickering with you.
才不是,受够了老是和你吵
Well, you're not the only one.
你以为就你最受伤吗
Really? Yeah, really.
真的假的,废话
Wow. Okay.
你还说呢,好吧
Maybe it is time for this partnership to end.
那我们干脆吹了吧
Okay, that's fine by me. I can finally start my novel.
好吧,我没意见,我终于可以安心写小说了
Novel? You can barely write a parking ticket.
小说?你连罚单都开不来
You know, that's very immature. Hey!
告诉你,你这样太小家子气了,你们两个!
Hold on. Hold on.
别插嘴,别插嘴
You really want this to end? Do you?
你是认真的吗,我们这就吹了吗
I'm ready. Let's do it.
废话,磨叽什么,我跟你完了
Shut up!
快给我闭嘴
Ugh, my eyes!
我的眼睛
In here! We're in here!
我们在里面,快进来
Handcuff her.
把她铐起来
Somebody read her her rights.
谁给她念下权利台词
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Nice job.
不错嘛
Not so bad yourself.
你也不赖
Mr. Walker?
沃克先生
This just arrived for you.
这是刚刚送到的
It's only fair.
礼尚往来而已
You gave us a headsup. I'm returning the favor.
你事先通知我们,我不过回敬你罢了
Well, this is only going to help my lawsuit.
这只会有利于我起诉你们
Mm, there won't be any lawsuit.
没有这回事了
And why is that?
此话怎讲
Your inside woman. Renee talked.
你的内线,芮妮供出了一切
Why settle for 25 to life tomorrow
既然现在能争取减刑
When you can pleabargain today?
何必落个25年或终生监禁呢
Oh, next time, don't get caught.
下一次,可别被逮了
Whitney, call Arthur. Call the legal team.
惠妮,通知亚瑟和我的法律团队
Neal.
尼尔
You ready?
准备好了吗
I am now.
现在好了
I saw a mockingbird in the park.
我在公园里看到一只嘲鸫
Then you say, "What color is the mockingbird?"
你要说"那只嘲鸫是什么颜色"
I'm doing the newspaper thing.
报纸也就算了
I'm not doing the stupid bird thing.
鸟什么的蠢事就少来了
How's he holding up?
他最近怎么样
Better.
好多了
I'm seeing the old Caffrey coming back.
卡夫瑞又重拾昔日光辉了
Good.
不错
Whatever part you played in it,
不管你做了什么
You did good.
表现很不错
I'm sure you didn't call me down here
你特意叫我出来
To tell me how great I did.
不光是为了表扬我很棒吧
Good. Great.
是不错,是很棒
You did good. Great.
我说不错,明明是很棒
Look, I know he won't tell me everything.
听着,我知道他总有事瞒着我
I get that. He's Neal.
我也理解,他就这个性
I'll keep an eye on him and you.
我会好好看着他,还有你
But that puts me in a position to clean up a mess,
要是你们最后让我收拾什么烂摊子
Not stop it before it happens.
最好快点给我好自为之
Oh, that's the part you want me to take care of.
靠,这种苦差事你居然丢给我
Just tell me if he's gonna do anything stupid.
他要是想做什么傻事,你就知会我
I can't rat out my friend.
要我出卖好友,我才不干咧
It's to protect him.
这是为了保护他
That's the same rationale that was used
盖世太保和克格勃
By the Gestapo and the KGB.
也是玩的这一套
Look at me.
听我说
He's my friend, too.
我也很在乎他
I'll take that under advisement.
我会好好考虑一下
Yeah.
好吧
Moz.
蚊子
We got to talk, mon frire.
我们得谈谈,伙计
What's up? It's about the box.
怎么了,和八音盒有关
Something strange is going on with the music box.
这八音盒有点诡异
The trail starts here.
先是这里
It was bagged after forensics held it
八音盒在纽约办公室的法医那里
for two hours in your new york office.
过了两小时后,被打包
Then opr requested it be transferred to d.C.
由职责办要求被移交华盛顿
I knew they wouldn't let it sit still.
我就知道他们不会罢休
Somewhere between here and there, this happened.
然后这中间的某处,又发生了一件事
That's not the box.
这不是那个八音盒
I mean, it's got a similar shape and coloring, but
我是说,虽然形状和颜色相似,但是...
It was swapped.
被调包了
And the real box is in the wind.
这么说真品又不知所踪了
Though we cannot change the direction of the wind,
尽管我们没法改变风向
We may adjust our sails.
但我们却可以改变船向
Well, the question is...
问题就是
Which way are we headed?
我们该驶向何方
Yeah?

Diana, you ready for Fowler's mystery meeting?
戴安,福勒的神秘会面,准备好了吗
I'm on my way.
我这就来
I'm right behind you, boss.
到时掩护你,头儿

分享到
重点单词
  • sentimentaladj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • rotn. 腐烂,腐蚀,败坏 v. 腐烂,使 ... 枯朽,衰
  • initialn. (词)首字母 adj. 开始的,最初的,字首的 v
  • previouslyadv. 先前,在此之前
  • hypocriticaladj. 伪善的
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔