爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:红酒
日期:2017-01-09 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Alright, so here's the plan, right.You're gonna grab the glasses, and I'm gonna get the wine.
好的,这样好了。你去偷杯子,我去弄酒。
Red wine. Red wine. Right.
红酒。 红酒,行。
You think you can do that? No problem.
你觉得能弄到吗? 别担心。
Wish me luck. Good luck.
祝我好运。 祝你好运。
Hello.
你好。
Do you speak English?
你会说英语吗?
A bit. Yeah? A bit? Well.
会一点。 会一点是吗?
All right, I'm having kind of an odd situation which is that.... You see that girl over there?
我有件棘手的事,是这样……看到那边那女孩了吗?
Yeah? Yeah. Well, this is our only night together and she....
怎么了? 是这样。这是我们在一起的唯一一晚,而她……
All right here’s the problem, the problem is that she wants a bottle of red wine, and I don't have any money.
问题在于她想要瓶红酒,可是我身无分文。
But I was thinking that you might want to...um, give me the address of this bar.No I know,
我想你也许能......给我这家酒吧的地址。
and I would promise to send you the money, and you’d be making our night complete.
我保证寄钱给你,而你能成全我们这一夜。
You would send me the money? Yes.
你会寄钱给我? 是的。
Your hand?
你保证?(他们握手。)
For the greatest night in your life.
敬你一生中最美好的夜晚。
Thank you very much.
太感谢你了。

分享到