爱在黎明破晓前(MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:照片
日期:2017-01-15 16:52

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm gonna take your picture so I never forget you or all this.
我要拍下你的照片,那就永远不会忘记你和这一切。
Okay, me too.
好的,我也一样。
"The years shall run like rabbits."
"岁月会像兔子一样溜走"
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没什么。
I have this recording of Dylan Thomas reading a W.H.Auden poem.
我有张唱片是戴伦·托马斯朗诵W.H·奥登的诗。
He's got a great voice. It's like.... "All the clocks in the city
他有副好嗓子。比如……"城里所有时钟
Began to whirr and chime:
开始当当响着报时
'O let not Time deceive you
不要让时间欺骗你
You cannot conquer Time
你不可能征服时间
In headaches and in worry vaguely life leaks away
在烦恼与忧虑之中朦胧的生活消逝无踪
And Time will have his fancy
时间占有了他的幻想
Tomorrow or today.' "
明天或是今天"
Something like that.
就像这样。
That's good.
不错。

分享到