少年斯派维的奇异旅行(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:吉布森女士
日期:2016-12-06 18:56

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Young man? Are you alright? Are you injured?
小朋友,你还好吗?你受伤了?
Cathy, I need information.
凯西,我需要找人
You look like you need medical assistance.
看上去你需要的是医生
I would like to speak with Mrs. G. H. Jibsen, please.
我想见G.H.吉布森女士
I'm here to give a speech tomorrow night.
我明天安排了演讲
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
T.S. Spivet.
T.S.斯比维特
Just a moment.
稍等
You're T.S. Spivet, or your father is T.S. Spivet?
你就是...T.S.斯比维特还是你父亲是T.S.斯比维特?
I am T.S. Spivet.
我是T.S.斯比维特
He claims to be, he actually is T.S. Spivet. He is nine or ten years older and very, very, very ... small.
他说他的确是T.S.斯比维特他九岁...十岁...非常,非常,非常...小
Alright, that would be wonderful, thank you.
好的,太好了,谢谢
Miss Jibsen is on her way down.
吉布森小姐马上就下来
You can have a seat over there.
你去那儿坐坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You're here?
你来了
Never too far away you know.
我从来没走远,你懂的
Yeah, I know.
是啊,我懂
See! Made it to the Smithsonian.
瞧,顺利到达史密森了
The worst is yet to come.
最糟糕的还没来呢
重点讲解

assistance
assistance with sth
assistance in doing sth
assistanceto do sth

(formal) help or support
帮助;援助;支持
technical / economic / military assistance
技术/经济/军事援助
financial assistance for people on low incomes
给低收入者的经济援助
Can I be of any assistance ?
我能帮上忙吗?

claim
宣称;声称;断言
He claims (that) he was not given a fair hearing.
他声称他未得到公正的申述机会。
I don't claim to be an expert.
我不敢自称为专家。

seat
座位,坐处(如椅子等)
She sat back in her seat.
她坐在那里,往后靠了靠。
He put his shopping on the seat behind him.
他把买的东西放在身后的座位上。
Please take a seat (= sit down).
请坐。

make it
1. to be successful in your career
获得成功
He never really made it as an actor.
他从来就不是一个成功的演员。
2. to succeed in reaching a place in time, especially when this is difficult
(尤指在困难情况下)准时到达
The flight leaves in twenty minutes—we'll never make it.
再过二十分钟飞机就起飞了,咱们无论如何也赶不上了。
3. to be able to be present at a place
能够出席(或到场)
I'm sorry I won't be able to make it (= for example, to a party) on Saturday.
很抱歉,星期六我不能出席。

视频及简介
该片讲述了T.S.到达后找吉布森女士的故事。


分享到