摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:逃逸
日期:2016-10-22 16:46

(单词翻译:单击)

I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about it. I mean, I know it's a ridiculous little local thing, but it might be fun to get out there and contribute. Plus I think I'd be good at it.
说没想过肯定是骗人。我知道那只是个芝麻官,但踏出家门,奉献市民 也未尝不好。再说我觉得自己能够胜任。
You'd be great. Mm. How would this work? I mean, who would be here for the kids after school?
你一定很出色。但如何能行呢?孩子放学后谁照顾?
Who would take them to practice and recitals and keep them from burning the house down?
谁带他们去排练,去朗诵会,阻止他们上房揭瓦呢?
It must be so hard being a single mom. Claire, I will. If you wanna fly, I'm not gonna hold your feet to the ground. Hmm. I wanna be the one to push you off the cliff.
"单亲妈妈"真心不容易。克莱尔,有你老公在呢。如果你想高飞,我绝不扯你后腿。我会助力一臂,推你离地。
I think I'm gonna do it. Great. Go fly. Phil. No. Oh, phil!
我决定了。很好。飞吧。菲尔。天啊。菲尔!
I'll admit it. I'm turned on by powerful women-- Michelle Obama, Oprah, Condoleezza Rice, Serena Williams-- Wait a minute.
我得承认。我就是女强人控,米歇尔·奥巴马,奥普拉,康多莉扎·赖斯,塞雷娜·威廉姆斯(小威廉姆斯),慢着,不对(菲尔提到的都是黑人)。

40.jpg


Do you want a fry? - No, I can't eat. We should've stayed and seen "The Muppets." I can't even look at ketchup without seeing blood.
要吃薯条吗?-不要,我吃不下。我们还不如留下来看《布偶》。我现在一看番茄酱还觉得满目血腥。
Ooh, runaway curly fry. You know these are good luck.
漏网卷薯条。好运的象征。
Oh, my god. What was that? We just got rear-ended.
天啊。怎么回事?追尾了。
Oh, pull off to the side street. Pull off to the side street.
靠边停车。靠边停车。
Are you okay? Oh, I think I cut the roof of my mouth on the straw. Oh, my god. Mm! So yes.
你还好吗?上牙膛被吸管划破了。我的老天 所以说没事咯。
Oh, boy. I am so sorry. This is all my fault. Are you guys okay?
天啊。真抱歉。都是我的错。你们还好吗?
W-well, I-I sustained a minor mouth injury.
我嘴里受了点小伤。
We're fine. Thank you. It's...
我们没事。谢谢。
Look, I feel terrible. Um, don't worry. I'm gonna take care of everything. Let me just get my insurance info. Thank you.
我真过意不去。别担心。我来处理这件事。我去拿保险单。谢谢。
Well, he seems nice. You know, if this were a romantic comedy, this would be our meet cute.
这个人不错啊。按爱情喜剧片标准情节,这就是我和他的意外邂逅。
We'd spend the rest of the afternoon drinking wine, eating food, flying a kite, you know, doing montage-y stuff.
我们一起打发这个午后喝喝小酒,吃点小饭,放风筝,此处蒙太奇慢放。
Yeah, am I in this movie of yours?
我在你的电影里吗?
Yeah, you're the gay best friend.
在啊,你是我的"Gay蜜"。
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! We have a runner!
我的天!我的天!这货逃逸了!
Um, it's d-w-y-- I can't read it. -Come on! Let's go! Let's go! -Go where?
车牌是D W Y 我看不清了。-快点!我们快走!跑去哪?
We have to chase him down! No, we're not supposed to do that!
我们得去追他!不能这么做!
Help! Stop that car! He's getting away! Help!
来人啊!拦住那辆车!他逃逸了!来人啊!
Yeah, you almost got him, Cam. You almost got him.
马上就追到了,小卡。马上就追到了。
He's getting away!
他逃逸了!

分享到