白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:杂志的真谛
日期:2016-10-17 11:01

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I did. With Sean's camera.
我照过用肖恩的相机
Sean O'Connell's camera?
肖恩·奥康奈尔的相机
He came to visit.
是啊 他来过
Mom, what?
什么
Yeah. He wanted to know about your work schedule, when you left, when you came home.
没错啊 他想了解你的行程 你什么时候走 什么时候回家
He said you really understood LIFE.
他说你真的很懂"生活"杂志的真谛
He was really interested in your work.
他对你的工作很感兴趣
Mom, why didn't you tell me?
妈 你怎么不告诉我
I told you. I told you in the produce aisle. I remember that.
我说了啊 买菜的时候给你说的 我还记着呢
Maybe you were... Odessa, what is it you call it when he goes into one of his little places?
可能你 欧黛莎 你怎么形容他走神
"Zoned out."
"迷糊"
You do that now and then.
你时不时就犯迷糊
What's the matter?
怎么了
I got fired.
我被开除了
I lost a picture of his.
我把他的照片丢了
Can you find it?
能找到吗
No, I don't know where he is.
找不着了 我不知道他在哪
He's someplace with warlocks or...
他去找魔法师还是什么的
Warlords.
是军阀
No, warlocks.
不 魔法师
No. Warlords. Sean said he had to meet with warlords very soon... and maybe he would take my cake so that he could get permission... to trek through the wilds and places.
不是 是军阀 肖恩说他很快会去见军阀 没准带着我的蛋糕能买通他们 好去野外拍照
He said he wants to photograph snow leopards. How about that?
他说他要去拍雪豹 厉害吧
Who?

"Ungoverned Afghanistan."
"混乱的阿富汗"
That's where Sean is.
肖恩就在那
Crazy Afghanistan. Yeah.
混乱的阿富汗 没错
In the upper Himalayas.
在喜马拉雅山脉上

重点讲解

zone out 入睡;失去知觉;走神:
I just zoned out for a moment.
我刚睡着了一会儿。

schedule 工作计划;日程安排:
I have a hectic schedule for the next few days.
我今后几天的日程紧得要命。
We're working to a tight schedule (= we have a lot of things to do in a short time).
我们的工作安排得很紧。
Filming began on schedule (= at the planned time).
拍摄如期开始。

an aisle seat (= in a plane)(飞机上)紧靠过道的座位
Coffee and tea are in the next aisle.
下一个走道处有咖啡和茶。

(every) now and again / then 有时;偶尔;时常:
Every now and again she checked to see if he was still asleep.
她隔一会儿就看看他是否还在睡觉。

What's the matter? Is there something wrong?
怎么了?出了什么事儿吗?

Is anything the matter ?
有什么问题吗?

permission (for sth) | ~ (for sb / sth) (to do sth)准许;许可;批准:
You must ask permission for all major expenditure.
一切重大开支均须报请批准。

trek (尤指在山中)远足,徒步旅行:
We went trekking in Nepal.
我们去尼泊尔徒步旅行。
During the expedition, they trekked ten to thirteen hours a day.
在探险期间,他们每天都要走十到十三个小时。

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到