白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:格陵兰岛
日期:2016-10-10 10:06

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Wasn't it Greenland?
不该是格陵兰岛吗
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
对 没错 本来是的
You know that they're not the same place.
你应该知道这是两个不同的岛吧
No, no, no. I went to Greenland and then... I got on a fishing vessel tracking Sean and ended up here in Iceland.
知道 知道 我确实去了格陵兰岛 然后我上了一条渔船 追踪肖恩 然后就到了冰岛
You're in Iceland.
你在冰岛
Yeah. At a Papa John's.
对啊 在棒约翰披萨店
Hey, I got more clues.
嘿 我找到了更多的线索
What did you find?
你找到了什么
There's a date that Sean wrote. And some words on a cake wrapper.
肖恩在蛋糕包装纸上写了一个日期 还有其他的单词
"Rajqawee," "Buzkashi"... and "Warlocks."
"拉吉卡韦""布兹喀什" 还有"魔法师"
Wait. They have a Papa John's in Iceland?
等等 冰岛还有棒约翰披萨店呢
Yeah. I just had to... I just left.
对啊 我刚得去 我刚走
Did you get kicked out?
你是不是被赶出去了
No, I just needed to leave. Just the atmosphere. And the cups.
不是 我只是得走了 就是不喜欢那里的气氛 还有杯子
Hey, I was right on Sean's trail.
嘿 肖恩的线索我理解的是对的
Then I lost him.
然后我就追丢了
"Strong little man."
"强壮的小矮人"
Thanks.
谢谢
No. "Rajqawee" means "strong little man"... in, like, Arabic countries.
不是"拉吉卡韦"的意思是在个阿拉伯国家里的"强壮的小矮人"
And "Buzkashi" is "goat hockey"... in Central Asia.
"布兹喀什"是中非的"山羊曲棍球"
And "warlocks"... I was hoping they would connect.
还有"魔术师" 我希望它们是有联系的
So, you said that you left Papa John's because of the cups?
你刚才说你因为那里的杯子就离开了棒约翰
Is there something I should be aware of as a customer?
那我作为消费者是不是该知道些什么
No, I just worked there, that's all.
不是 我之前在那里干过 就这样
I used to have a mohawk... and a backpack... and this idea of who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do.
我以前留着莫霍克头 背着双肩包 还知道我想要成为什么 我想干什么

重点讲解

track sb / sth down 搜寻到;跟踪找到;追查到
The police have so far failed to track down the attacker.
警方至今未能追捕到攻击者。

end up 最终成为;最后处于:
If you go on like this you'll end up in prison.
如果你继续这样,早晚得进监狱。

clue (to sth)(问题答案的)线索,提示:
Diet may hold the clue to the causes of migraine.
饮食习惯有可能导致偏头痛。

a trail of blood 一连串血迹
tourists who leave a trail of litter everywhere they go
一路乱丢垃圾的游客
The hurricane left a trail of destruction behind it.
飓风过后满目疮痍。

aware (of sth) | ~ (that...)知道;意识到;明白:
I don't think people are really aware of just how much it costs.
我认为人们并不真正明白这要花多少钱。

视频及简介
影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到