位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 跟踪者 > 正文
跟踪者Stalker(MP3+中英字幕) 第109期:片场袭击
日期:2016-07-18 13:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Ok, folks. That's a wrap.
好了,各位,收工
All right. Good night, everybody.
好,各位晚安
Good night!
晚安
Randy, I'll be out in a minute.
兰迪,我一会就出来
Very well.

Her cell's going to voicemail.
手机转到了语音信箱
Call studio security, have them alert her private detail.
打给片场安保,让他们提醒她的私人保安
I'm actually on the pone with them right now.
我正在和他们通话
They're saying Nancy Dalton signed up for studio tour earlier today.
他们说南希·道尔顿今天早些时候报名参观片场
She could still be on the lot.
她可能还在那里

跟踪者Stalker

Yeah? Roger that. I'll keep an eye out.
什么事?收到,我会留意
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗
I'm here for wardrobe.
我是来取服装的
What happened to Suzie?
苏西怎么了
Oh, she went home sick after lunch. I'm Nancy. I'm filling in.
午餐后就生病回家了。我是南希,我来替她
Oh. Well, take whatever you need, Nancy.
需要什么就拿吧,南希
All the dresses are hanging in the back.
所有的衣服都挂在后面
You're very pretty.
你非常漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Not as pretty as on the show but pretty enough.
没有在剧里漂亮,但也不错了
I get why my boy fell for you.
我知道我儿子为什么喜欢你
It's my fault. I never should have written those letters.
是我的错,我不该写那些信
Um, I'm sorry. What letters?
抱歉,什么信
I didn't know. I didn't know the lengths Robbie would go to to be with you.
我不知道,我不知道罗比为了和你在一起会做出怎样的事情
What is it that you want?
你想要什么
You hurt my little boy.
你伤害了我的小宝贝
He'll be better off with you gone.
你死了对他会更好
Randy? Randy?
兰迪?兰迪
Where's Nina's trailer?
妮娜的小型房车在哪里
Last row. You got to go around.
最后一排,你们得绕过去

分享到