摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第70期:从没见过肉汁喷泉
日期:2016-05-06 18:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Mitchell, I know what you're doing.
米奇尔,我知道你在干什么。
Ahh, there's no way we can reschedule, huh?
没办法改期了,对吧?
Fight your instincts. This is a chance for you to show some real compassion.
战胜你的本能。这是你表现同情心的机会。
I need a zoloft.
我要吃左洛复抗抑郁药。
Okay. Okay.
好,好。
Well, I agree with all that, but I - I am being nice!
你说的我都同意,不过我已经很客气了!

modern70.jpg


Okay? I - I-I-I talked to her. I-I asked her if there was anything I could do to help.
好吗?我跟她说话。我还问她,有什么我能帮忙的地方。
But I - I didn't mean it. Nobody ever means it.
可是我不是认真的。谁也不可能是认真的。
Mitchell, you want this growth in your life. That's why you asked her. You're just scared.
米奇尔,你希望自己在这方面有长进的。所以你才会问她,你只是害怕而已。
No, no, it was a completely hollow offer and -- Yeah, that -- that's right.
不,不是,那完全就是个虚伪的提议...是的,没错。
Okay, George and Wendy Hollow offer dinner at 7:30. Okay, bye-bye.
好的,乔治和温蒂.哈洛请我们晚上七点半吃晚餐,好的,再见。
You need this, and I need something nice to write about you in our Christmas Letter.
你需要做这件好事,而我也需要它作为可以写在圣诞卡片上的素材。
I love you, too. Goodbye.
我也爱你,再见。
So...bad news, huh?
坏消息,是吗?
Well, only if you hate home cooking.
是啊,如果你介意吃家常菜的话。
You're the best! So...
你是最好的!那就...
I think you got some of my zoloft.
你好像吃进去一点我的左洛复了。
That's okay. I could use it.
没关系。我用得上。
Bark Mitzvah - what a concept. Beagles and lox, dog briskets. (biscuits) Whoever's in charge of the wordplay, bravo.
狗狗的成年礼,这概念太好了。贝果饼夹熏鱼,狗饼干。负责这些文字游戏的人真是太赞了。
Is this for dogs or for people?
这是给狗吃的还是给人吃的?
I hope it's for people. I've had four of them.
希望是给人吃的,我都吃了四块了。
Are you having fun?
你觉得有意思吗?
Ay, yes. Before today, I had never seen a gravy fountain.
是的。今天前我还从没见过肉汁喷泉。
Oh, Gumdrop, look! Stella's here! Everybody, let's get a picture.
小软糖,快看,斯黛拉来了!大家快来,我们照张合影。
Pupparazzi! How great is that?
还有狗仔队呢!太棒了!
Everybody squeeze in.
大家靠近一点。
Be careful of her cysts. She'll nip you. O-okay.
小心她的包囊,她会咬你的。好的。
Okay, one more. Doodles blinked.
好的,再来一张,小涂鸦刚才眨眼了。
Now, really get tight this time.
这次靠得再近一些。
No! No, no, no! Enough. Enough.
不!不!不!够了,够了。

分享到