摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:别纠缠了行吗
日期:2015-12-31 14:37

(单词翻译:单击)

It could. But you might want a second opinion from an actual doctor.
或许可以哦。不过你最好跟真正的医生确认一下。
Excuse me. Did you just ask that fake doctor about hair plugs?
打扰一下。你刚是跟假医生讨论植发来着么?
No! You know how you struggle with the language.
没有啦,你英文不好听错了而已。
Jay. Damn it, Gloria. I miss having a head full of hair. And don't act like you don't miss it, too.
杰。别闹了,Gloria。我怀念自己的一头秀发啊。别假装你不怀念那些。
When we got married, you had four more hairs than you do now. This is not a surprise to me.
我们结婚的时候你头发也就比现在多四根。有什么好奇怪的。
What about today? Hmm? Earlier? When we were not napping?
那今天呢?下午的时候?咱们没在小睡的时候?
When you were a little extra-enthusiastic?
你有点儿小激动的时候?

modern38.jpg


Because you were enthusiastic. You went out and bought costumes for all of us, you were singing.
因为你那时很激动啊。你出门为我们买了道具服,还哼着歌儿。
For once, you were not like, "I don't want to do this. "I just want to sit at home, watch golf, and eat my 10-layer dip."
史上第一次,你没有一脸不乐意。只想坐在家里看高尔夫,吃10层蘸酱。
Just five. Five layers.
5层啦,就5层。
One layer is enough, Jay. I loved that you were having fun with us.
一层已经够多了,Jay。我喜欢你跟我们一起玩乐。
A happy husband...that's what is sexy to me.
一个快乐的老公对我来说是最性感的。
So you don't think I look like Ben Franklin?
这么说你不觉得我像富兰克林咯?
Oh, yes! That's who it is!
对哦,就是像这个!
The man from the $100 bill...my favorite!
100块美元上那个人,我最爱了!
All right, happy Halloween.
好吧,万圣节快乐。
That's your costume? A big nose?
你就打扮成这样啊?就一个大鼻子?
All right, you know, cool it. I've had a rough day.
别纠缠了行吗。我今天过得够苦了。
You think you're the first Spongebob I've seen?
你以为只有你会扮海绵宝宝啊。
I'm missing Halloween.
我要错过万圣节了哦。
All right, honey, if daddy's not home in five minutes, I will take you trick-or-treating, okay?
宝贝,如果大爸5分钟内还不回家,我就带你出去要糖果,好吗?
Okay! I made it! Football practice ran late, sweetie. Just give me two minutes. I'm so sorry.
我回来啦!训练延时了,乖女儿。给我两分钟,真抱歉。
Whatever. I bet all the full-size candy bars are gone.
随便吧。大号糖果棒肯定早派光了。
Lily. - Nope, nope. She has every right, Mitchell.
Lily.- 别说话。她说得很对,Mitchell。
You know, I've let football consume my life, and I fumbled what's most valuable to me, and now I'm stuck!
我的生活全被球队占据了,我忘记了生命中最重要的东西,我卡在衣服里了!

分享到
重点单词
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • layern. 层 vi. 分层 vt. 将某物堆积成层 n
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • consumev. 消耗,花费,挥霍
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • enthusiasticadj. 热情的,热心的
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的