这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:不论她犯了什么错
日期:2016-05-03 10:02

(单词翻译:单击)

My parents...died in a car accident four weeks ago.
我的父母...四周前死于一场车祸。
It was terrible.
太可怕了。
You know, we didn't have the time to get to know one another when you first came here, you know. But...
你知道的,当你刚来的时候,我们没有时间去了解彼此。但是...
I want you to know I'm not the kind of woman who'd let down a child, whatever her situation, whatever her mistake.
我想让你你明白,我不是那种会轻易放弃一个孩子的人。不论她的情况是如何,不论她犯了什么错。
So I'm going to help you and do my best to welcome you here again.
所以,我会帮助你并尽力欢迎你回来。
But on one condition: You have to stop lying to me, Mathilda.
但这必须在一个前提下:你必须停止说谎,玛婷达。
I want you to take a chance and trust me.
我要你把握我给你的机会,并相信我。
Now tell me what happened to you.
现在,告诉我你到底发生了什么事?
Okay.
好吧。
My family got shot down by D.E.A. officers because of a drug problem.
我全家人都被缉毒局的警察杀了,因为一场毒品纠纷。
I left with the greatest guy on Earth.
之后我跟一个全世界最好的人生活在一起。
He was a hit man, the best in town, but he died this morning.
他是个杀手,全市最好的。但他今天早上死了。
And if you don't help me, I'll be dead by tonight.
如果你不帮我的话,我今天晚上就会死。
You know her?
你们认识她吗?
No.
不认识。
I've never seen her.
我没看过她。
I think we'll be okay here, Leon.
我想我们在这里会过的很好的,里昂。

分享到