这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:我需要时间让自己更成熟
日期:2016-02-10 08:42

(单词翻译:单击)

I won't be long.
我会不去太久。
Did I do something wrong?
我做错了什么吗?
No. This one is too big.
没有。这回的活儿太大了。
Yeah, and I only get the leftovers, is that it?
是啊,我只能干点零碎活儿,对吧?
Mathilda, since I met you, everything's been different.
玛婷达,自从我遇到你之后,很多事情都变了。
So I just need some time alone.
有时候我需要独处。
You need some time to grow up a little.
而你需要时间让自己更成熟点。
I finished growing up, Leon.
我已经够成熟了,里昂。
I just get older.
我只是慢慢变老。
For me it's the opposite.
而我正好相反。
I'm old enough, I need time to grow up.
我已经够老了,我需要时间让自己更成熟。
Shit.
妈的。

分享到