超能陆战队Big Hero 6(MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:锵锵六人行
日期:2016-01-29 14:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Killer view.
风景还不错。
Yeah. If I...If I wasn't terrified of heights, I'd probably love this.
是啊,如果...如果我不恐高的话,我应该会喜欢这个。
But I'm terrified of heights, so I don't love it.
可是我很恐高,所以我一点都不喜欢。
There. Baymax, take us in.
在那儿。大白,带我们过去。
Awesome! Our first landing together as a team.
棒极了!作战小分队的首次着陆。
Guys, come on.
走吧,伙计们。
Quarantine?
隔离区?
Do you people know what "Quarantine" Means?
你们不会不知道"隔离"是什么意思吧?
"Quarantine." Enforced isolation to prevent contamination that could lead to disease, or, in some cases, death.
"隔离"。是为了防止污染物引起疾病甚至死亡所采取的一种强制性隔绝手段。

铿锵.png


There's a skull face on this one.
标志牌上可有个骷髅头。
A skull face!
那可是骷髅头!
Be ready. He could be anywhere.
别放松警惕。他说不定就在附近。
Fire!
受死吧!
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火!停火!
That was a bird.
只是一只鸟。
Well, at least we know our gear works.
至少我们的装备挺管用的。
Six intrepid friends. Led by Fred.
锵锵六人行,弗雷迪是老大。
Their leader, Fred.
老大是弗雷迪。
Fred's angels. Fred's angels.
弗雷迪的天使们。弗雷迪的天使们。
Harnessing the power of the sun with the Ancient amulet they found in the attic.
手持阁楼捡来的古老护身符,随意驾驭太阳的力量。
The amulet is green.
护身符是绿的。
It's probably an emerald.
说不定是祖母绿。
Fred, I will laser-hand you in the face.
弗雷迪,再唱信不信我劈你脸上。
Guys, Shhhh...Any sign of him, Baymax?
伙计们,别出声...有发现他的踪迹吗,大白?
This structure is interfering with my sensor.
这幢建筑干扰了我的传感器。
Perfect.
棒极了。
The robot's broken.
机器人罢工了。
Guys, you might want to see this.
伙计们,你们可能想看看这个。
What do you think it is, genius?
你觉得这是什么,天才?
I'm not sure. But look.
我不确定。可是看那个。
Hiro.
小宏。
Krei.
克瑞。
That's right.
这就对了。
We were asked to do the impossible.
我们的使命就是挑战不可能。
That's what we did.
这就是我们的成果。
We've reinvented the very concept of transportation.
重新定义传输真正的概念。
Friends, I present project Silent Sparrow.
朋友们,这就是寂静雀计划。

分享到
重点单词
  • contaminationn. 污染,污染物
  • amuletn. 护身符
  • skulln. 头骨,骷髅头 vt. 击打头部
  • atticn. 阁楼
  • transportationn. 运输,运输系统,运输工具
  • intrepidadj. 无畏的,刚毅的
  • preventv. 预防,防止
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮
  • ceasev. 停止,终止 n. 停止