这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:吻一下如何
日期:2016-01-18 18:09

(单词翻译:单击)

I thought we don't have the right to drink.
我以为我们不能喝酒。
I know, but we're making an exception for your first time.
我知道,我们为了庆祝你第一次工作破例一次。
Well, if we're making exceptions for a job well done...how about a kiss, like in the movies?
那么,如果我们可以为了工作顺利而破例...那吻一下如何,就像电影一样?
No.
不行。
Yes.
可以。
What you doing?
你要干嘛?
I'm going to kiss you.
我要吻你。
Mathilda, stop please.
玛婷达,拜托你停下来。
Come on. Just a kiss.
又不会怎么样。就一个吻嘛。
Stop. Everyone is watching us.
停下来。大家都在看。
Basta, go sit down.
够了。坐下。
Enjoy.
请慢用。
You don't believe me, do you?
你不信我的话,是吗?
How's that?
什么事?
When I say I'm in love with you.
我说我爱你那事。
Mathilda, please drop it.
玛婷达,拜托你别再提了。
Just change the subject, okay?
换一个话题好吗?
Okay, okay. Sorry.
好啦,好啦,抱歉。
So, how old were you when you made your first hit?
你第一次杀人的时候多大?
Nineteen.
十九岁。
Beat you!
我赢你啦!

分享到
重点单词
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • exceptionn. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对