哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第47期:魔鬼之网
日期:2015-12-30 16:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax.
你们俩别动!这是魔鬼之网。你们必须要放松,
If you don't, it will only kill you faster.
不然的话,你会死得更快。
Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax! Hermione!
死得更快?这叫我怎么放松!赫敏!
Now what are we gonna do? Just relax!
我们该怎么办?放松!
Hermione, where are you?
赫敏,你在哪里?
Do what I say! Trust me. Harry!
按我说的做!相信我。哈利!
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧?没事,我还好。
He's not relaxing, is he? Apparently not.
他还是没放松,是吧? 显然是。

魔鬼之网

We've gotta do something. What?
我们得想想办法。什么办法?
I remember reading something in Herbology.
草药课上好像读到过。
Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare. It's deadly fun but will sulk in the sun!
魔鬼网,魔鬼网,魔网致命却怕太阳,
That's it! Devil's Snare hates sunlight. Lumus Solem.
没错,它怕阳光。明亮如昼。
Ron, you okay? Yeah.Ok.
罗恩,你还好吧?是的,还好。
Lucky we didn't panic.
幸好我们没有慌张。
Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology.
幸好赫敏草药课听讲了。
What is that? I don't know. Sounds like wings.
什么声音?不知道,像是翅膀的声音。
Curious. I've never seen birds like these.
奇怪。我从来没见过这种鸟。
They're not birds. They're keys.
那不是鸟,是钥匙。
And I'll bet one of them fits that door.
我打赌肯定有一把是开那扇门的。
What's this all about? I don't know.
我们要怎么办?我不知道。

分享到
重点单词
  • snaren. 陷阱,诱惑,圈套 n. (去除息肉或者肿瘤的)勒除
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的