哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:受伤的斯内普
日期:2015-11-16 16:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Good of you to get us out of trouble like that.
咒语用得好,让我们脱困了。
Mind you, we did save her life.
提醒你一下,我们救了她的性命呢。
Mind you, she might not have needed saving if you hadn't insulted her.
提醒你一下,要不是你惹恼了她,她也不需要被人救。
What are friends for?
朋友不就是这样吗。
Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on.
再吃点面包吧,哥们。
Ron's right, Harry. You gonna need your strength today.
罗恩说得没错,哈利。今天你需要消耗体力。
I'm not hungry.
我不饿。

哈利波特与魔法石

Good luck today, Potter. Then again now that you've proven yourself against a troll.
祝你今天好运,波特。既然巨怪你都打败了,
A game of Quidditch should be an easy work for you. Even if it is against Slytherin.
魁地奇比赛更是不在话下。哪怕对手是斯莱特林。
That explains the blood.
这解释了血迹是这么回事。
Blood?
血迹?
Listen. Last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion, so he could get past that dog.
听着,我觉得昨晚斯内普用巨怪转移注意力,所以乘机闯过守护犬。
But he got bit, that's why he's limping.
但他被咬了,所以跛了。
But why would anyone go near that dog?
他干嘛要招惹那只狗?
The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of the vault.
海格在古灵阁取出一件东西的那天。
Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret.
他说这是霍格沃茨的公事,高度机密。
So you're saying...
你的意思是……
That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants.
那就是三头犬守护的东西。斯内普想偷走。
Bit early for mail, isn't it?
这么早就送邮件吗?
But I never get mail. Let's open it.
但从来没人给我寄过包裹。让我们打开瞧瞧。
It's a broomstick.
飞天扫帚。
That's not just a broomstick, Harry, it's a Nimbus 2000! But who..
这不是普通的飞天扫帚,哈利,这可是光轮2000。但这是谁...

分享到
重点单词
  • diversionn. 转向,转移,娱乐活动
  • vaultn. 窖,地下室,撑竿跳 vt. 做成圆拱形,撑竿跳跃
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .