摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:最棒的邻居
日期:2015-11-06 14:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Not since I fell off the roof while they were delivering our trampoline have things come together so beautifully.
这真是雪中送炭,水到渠成呢,事情办的非常顺利。
See you soon!
回头见!
We did it. We are gonna have the best neighbors ever!
搞定,我们有最棒的邻居了!
What's that noise?
噪声是怎么回事?
Cool!
帅啊!
I don't want to see a stupid house.
我不想来看房子。
Hey, how 'bout you shut up and not embarrass us?
闭上嘴,别烦了能死吗?
How 'bout you both shut up? I'm sick of listening to you.
你们两个都闭嘴怎么样?烦死我了。
Hey, don't talk to your dad like that, or you can go live with your boyfriend.
你要是再敢跟你老爹这个语气讲话,你就滚去跟你男朋友住。
He's not my boyfriend. I just make out with him so I don't have to take his class again.
他不是我男朋友。就为了逃课跟他亲热了几次。
We should go say hi.
我们应该去打招呼。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不,不。
Phil, shut it down.
Phil把气球扎了。
I'm trying! What are these things made of? Come on.
我正扎呢,这玩意怎么这么结实?快点。
Dude...- I love this place. - Me, too, baby. I always wanted a Spanish house. It'll be like living at an El Torito.
哥们...- 我喜欢这个房子- 宝贝 我也是我一直想要西班牙风的房子。就跟住在El Torito风情饭店里一样。
Oh! Your family.
是你家人啊。
Hey, you the neighbors? You like living here? !
你们是邻居吗?喜欢住在这吗?

modern22.jpg


What? I'm so sorry.
说啥?很抱歉。
It's so hard to hear over all that freeway noise, right?
马路上这么大噪音,我听不见呢。
Hey, then no one's gonna complain when I'm revving my cars, my bike, or my lady.
再也没人怨声载道了,可以尽情发动汽车,摩托,还有我老婆。
I'm Ronnie Lafontaine. And this hot lady right here is my wife, Amber.
我叫Ronnie Lafontaine。这位性感火辣的妞儿是我的老婆Amber。
And these two little hellraisers are Tammy and Ronnie Jr.
这两个小鬼是Tammy跟小Ronnie。
Hey. - Hey, hot stuff. -M-m-m-me? Um...Hello.
嗨。- 小妞你好啊。-说我吗...你好。
Damn, this neighborhood's sweet.
这街坊可真好啊。
Yeah, it's close to my work, too.
离我工作的地方也近。
Wh...uh, what is your line of work, Ronnie?
Ronnie,你是干什么的呢?
Well, I'm basically a doctor.
我算是一个医生吧。
Oh, stop being modest.
别谦虚了。
He owns, like, a buttload of medical-weed dispensaries.
他有一大间药店,满是医用大麻。
Ah, that's where I know...Oh, hello?
啊,那个地方我知... 呃,喂?
Honey, you look a little nauseous.
你看着有点反胃啊。
Yeah. Yeah, a little.
是有点。
Hey, I got something for that.
我有药的。
All good.
我没事。
How could you bring her to my home?
你怎么能把她领到家里呢?
She's the granddaughter of my worst enemy.
她是我宿敌的孙女。
I had no idea who she was. I met her in my theater group.
我又不知道她是谁。在剧社里认识的。
I'm Caesar, and she's concubine #3. It was bound to happen.
我演凯撒大帝,她是我的3号夫人。一切都发生得太快了。
Earl Chambers is a liar and a backstabber who betrayed me and never apologized.
Earl Chambers胡说八道,背后捅刀,他背叛了我却从未道歉。
Jay, please. It's just closets.
Jay 就是橱橱柜柜的小事。
I wish it was just closets. I respect those guys.
是小事就好了。我就不会找他们麻烦。
Damn it, she saw the sock it to me!
该死,她看见了我的发明!
So what?
那又怎么了?
If she can remember how it works, she's gonna tell Earl all about it.
如果她记起来原理是什么,她会跟Earl全盘托出。
If she can remember how it works? You put the sock in a box. Even Joe could have thought of that.
如果她记起来原理是什么?你把一双袜子扔进盒子里。Joe都会。
What else did you discuss with her?
你还跟她说什么了?
Did you mention we've been experimenting with lighted hanging rods?
提起正在实验轻型晾衣架了吗?
I don't have a great rap with girls, but it's better than that.
虽然不擅长跟女生聊天,但不至于说那个。
Well, you're gonna use it with someone else 'cause I forbid you to see her.
你可以跟别的姑娘说这个,因为你以后不许跟她交往了。
What? That's not fair.
什么?那不公平。
What's not fair is me picking up the pieces of my life while Earl gets to be an extra on "Dallas"!
对我才不公平呢,事业被搞得一塌糊涂,Earl却跑去客串"家族风云"了!

分享到
重点单词
  • boutn. 回合,一场
  • embarrassvt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬 vi. 窘迫
  • complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • modestadj. 谦虚的,适度的,端庄的
  • sockn. 短袜 vt. 给 ... 穿短袜 n. 重击