哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:马人费伦泽
日期:2015-12-21 15:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Harry Potter, you must leave. You are known to many creatures here.
哈利·波特,你必须离开这里。这里很多生物都认识你。
The Forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you.
这时候的禁林不安全,尤其对于你来说。
But what was that thing you saved me from?
你为我赶走的那个是什么东西?
A monstrous creature. It is a terrible crime to slay an unicorn.
一个怪物。屠杀独角兽是很可怕的罪行。
Drinking the blood of an unicorn will keep you alive even if you are an inch from death.
喝了独角兽的血会延续你的生命,即使你已经苟延残喘。
But at a terrible price.
但是要付出很大的代价。

哈利波特与魔法石

You have slain something so pure that from the moment the blood touches your lips,
杀掉这么纯洁的生物从它的血液碰到你嘴唇的那一刻起,
you will have a half-life. A cursed life.
你就半生半死了。一辈子被诅咒。
But who would choose such a life? Can you think of no one?
但是谁会选择这样活着?你想不到吗?
Do you mean to say that thing that killed the unicorn...
你的意思是杀了这独角兽,
that was drinking its blood, that was Voldemort?
喝了它的血的是伏地魔吗?
Do you know what is hidden in the school at this very moment, Mr. Potter?
你知道此时此刻在学校里藏着什么东西吗,波特先生?
The Philosopher's Stone.
魔法石。
Harry! Hello there, Firenze.
哈利!你好啊,费伦泽。
See you've met our young Mr. Potter. You all right there, Harry?
看来你见过波特先生了。你还好吧,哈利?
Harry Potter, this is where I leave you. You're safe now. Good luck.
哈利·波特,我就送你到这里。你现在安全了,祝你好运。

分享到