哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:盛大的宴会
日期:2015-10-19 15:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Your attention, please.
请注意。
Let the feast begin.
宴会开始。
I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mum's a witch.
我是混血。我爸是麻瓜,我妈是女巫。
Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.
他知道的时候吓了一大跳。
See, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?
你看,珀西,在和奇洛教授交谈的那个老师是谁?
Oh that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.
那是斯内普教授,斯莱特林的院长。
What's he teach?
他教什么科目?
Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies.
魔药学。但大家都知道他最感兴趣的是黑魔法防御术。

哈利波特与魔法石

He's been after Quirrell's job for years.
他觊觎奇洛教授的位子很多年了。
Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor.
大家好!你好啊?欢迎来到格兰芬多。
It's the Bloody Baron!
那是血人巴罗!
Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?
你好,尼可拉斯爵士。暑期过得愉快吗?
Dismal. Once again, my request to join the Headless Hunt has been denied.
不开心。我想参加无头骑士狩猎,但又一次被拒绝了。
I know you. You're Nearly Headless Nick.
我知道你,你是"差点没头的尼克"。
I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话,我更喜欢别人叫我尼古拉斯爵士。
"Nearly" Headless? How can you be nearly headless?
差点没头?你怎么能差点没头呢?
Like this.
就像这样。

分享到
重点单词
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • dismaladj. 阴沉的,凄凉的,暗的