玩具总动员Toy Story1(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:丧气的巴斯
日期:2015-12-17 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

I looked everywhere, honey, but all I could find was your hat.

我到处都找过了,我只找到你的帽子而已。

But what if we leave them behind?

如果他们被丢在这里怎么办?

Oh, don't worry, honey. I'm sure we'll find Woody and Buzz before we leave tomorrow.

别担心。我们明天离开以前一定会找到胡迪和巴斯的。

I need air!

我需要空气!

Will you quit movin' around?

你别动来动去的?

I'm sorry. It's just that I get...I get so nervous before I travel.

对不起,只是我在旅行之前会非常的紧张。

How did I get stuck with you as a moving buddy?

我怎么会选你当搬家伙伴?

Everyone else was picked.

其他人都被选光了。

玩具总动员4.jpg

Oh, Woody.

哦,胡迪。

If only you could see how much Andy misses you.

如果你能看到安弟有多想你那就好了。

Hey, Buzz! Hey. Get over here and see if you can get this toolbox. Off me.

嘿,巴斯!快过来帮我搬走这个工具箱。

Oh, come on, Buzz, I...Buzz, I can't do this without you. I need your help.

拜托,巴斯,巴斯,没有你我办不到,我需要你的帮忙。

I can't help. I can't help anyone.

我帮不了你,我帮不了任何人。

Why, sure you can, Buzz. You can get me outta here.

你当然可以,巴斯,你可以把我弄出去。

Then I'll get that rocket off you, and we'll make a break for Andy's house.

然后我替你拆掉火箭,然后我们逃回安弟家去。

Andy's house, Sid's house. What's the difference?

安弟家,阿薛家。有什么差别呢?

Oh, Buzz. You've had a big fall. You must not be thinking clearly.

巴斯,你八成摔傻了,摔得脑筋都不清楚了。

No, Woody. For the first time I am thinking clearly. You were right all along.

不,胡迪。我的头脑第一次这么清楚。你说得对,

I'm not a Space Ranger. I'm just a toy, a stupid, little, insignificant toy.

我不是什么太空骑警。我只是一个玩具 一个愚蠢微不足道的玩具。

Whoa, hey, wait a minute.

等一下,想想看。

Bein' a toy is a lot better than bein' a, a Space Ranger. Yeah, right. No, it is.

当一个玩具要比当什么太空骑警好多了。才怪。我说真的。

Look, over in that house is a kid who thinks you are the greatest.

听着,在那个房子里面,有个小孩认为你是最棒的。

And it's not because you're a Space Ranger, pal. It's because you're a toy. You are his toy.

那可不是因为你是太空骑警。而是因为你是玩具,你是他的玩具。

But why would Andy want me?

安弟为什么会想要我呢?

Why would Andy want you? Look at you! You're a Buzz Lightyear.

安弟为什么会想要你?看看你自己,你是巴斯光年。

分享到
重点单词
  • insignificantadj. 无关紧要的,可忽略的,不重要的,无用的
  • rangern. 守林人,骑警,突击队员