玩具总动员Toy Story1(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:神秘的阿薛家
日期:2015-11-13 16:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Sheriff, I can see your dwelling from here.

警长,我看到你家了。

You're almost home. Nirvana is coming. The mystic portal awaits. Will you be quiet? You guys don't get it, do you? Once we go into Sid's house, we won't be coming out.

你就快到家了。 神秘之门快到了。通往极乐世界。拜托你闭嘴。你们两个根本不懂,是么?只要进了阿薛家,一辈子都别想出来。

Whoa, Scud! Hey, boy! Sit! Good boy.

阿德,乖!坐下来,好乖。

Hey, I got something for you, boy. Freeze! Ready, set, now! Hannah! Hey, Hannah!

我有东西要给你。 不要动!预备,咬!汉娜!汉娜!

What? Did I get my package in the mail?

干嘛?你有没有看到我的包裹?

玩具总动员6.jpg

I don't know. What do you mean you don't know?

我不知道。 你不知道是什么意思?

I don't know!

我不知道!

Oh, no, Hannah! Look, janie! What? Hey!

糟了,汉娜,你看珍妮! 干嘛?

She's sick! No, she's not!

她病了! 她才没有!

I'll have to perform one of my operations.

我要马上帮她动个手术。

No! No, not Sid's room. Not there.

不!不,不要进阿薛的房间。

Hey, give her back! Sid! Sid!

把她还给我!阿薛!阿薛!

Oh, no, we have a sick patient here, nurse. Prepare the OR, stat! Patient is...prepped.

护士,我们这里有一个病人。准备动手术,快点!病人准备好啰。

No one's ever attempted a double bypass brain transplant before. Now for the tricky part. Pliers!

以前从来没有人动过脑袋移植的手术。这种手术很困难。钳子!

I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school.

我想那个孩子应该没有上过医学院吧。

Doctor, you've done it!

医生,你成功了!

Hannah! Janie's all better now.

汉娜!珍妮现在好多了。

Mom! Mom! She's lying! Whatever she says, it's not true!

妈妈!妈妈! 她说谎!不管她说什么都不是真的!

We are gonna die. I'm outta here! Locked. There's gotta be another way outta here.

我们死定了,我要离开!锁住了。一定还有别的出口。

分享到
重点单词
  • freezev. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固 n. 结冰,冻结
  • dwellingn. 住处
  • bypassvt. 绕开,忽视 n. 支路,旁道
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演
  • sheriffn. 郡治安官,郡长