哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:马尔福告密
日期:2015-12-14 15:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Who's that? Malfoy.
那是谁?马尔福。
Oh, dear.
天啊。
Hagrid always wanted a dragon. Told me so the first time I ever met him.
海格一直想养一条龙。第一次见到我的时候就跟我说过。
It's crazy. And worse, Malfoy knows.
这太疯狂了,更糟的是马尔福知道了。
I don't understand. Is that bad? It's bad.
我不明白,是坏事吗?是的。
Good evening. Nothing, I repeat, nothing...gives a student the right to walk about the school at night.
晚安。无论如何我重复,无论如何学生都无权半夜里在学校闲逛。
Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken. 50?! Each.
因此,作为对你们的惩罚,扣掉50分。50分!每个人。
And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all four of you will receive detention.
为了确保这种事不再发生,你们四个都要留堂。
Excuse me, professor, perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the four of us.
抱歉,教授,也许我听错了。你刚说我们四个。
No, you heard me correctly, Mr Malfoy.
不,我就是那么说的,马尔福先生。

哈利波特与魔法石

You see, honorable as your intentions were, but you too were out of bed after hours.
尽管你的出发点是好的,但是你也半夜跑出来了。
You will join your classmates in detention.
你要跟你的同学们一起受罚。
A pity they let the old punishments die.
以前的惩罚方式废除了真可惜。
There was a time detention would found you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons.
以前被罚留堂的人都要通过拇指挂在地牢里。
God, I miss the screaming.
上帝,我真怀念那惨叫声。
You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight.
今晚你们和海格一起留堂。
He's got a little job to do inside the Dark Forest.
他要到禁林里办点事情。
A sorry lot, this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man.
调皮虫们来了,海格。天啊,伙计。
You're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?
你还在对那条龙念念不忘吗?
Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.
诺伯走了。邓布利多把它送到罗马尼亚的栖息地了。
Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind.
那是好事,不是吗?它能和同类在一起了。
Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?
万一他不喜欢罗马尼亚呢?
What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby after all.
如果其他的龙对它很刻薄怎么办?它毕竟才那么小。
Oh for God's sake, pulI yourself together, man.
得了吧,振作起来兄弟。
You're going into the Forest after all. Got to have your wits about you.
总之你要进林子里去的。头脑最好保持清醒。
The Forest? I thought that was a joke. We can't go in there.
禁林?我以为你在开玩笑。我们不能进去。
Students aren't allowed. And there are...werewolves.
学生不准进去的,而且里面有狼人。
Oh, there's more than werewolves in those trees, eh.
那林子里可不止有狼人。
You can be sure of that. Nighty-night. Right. Let's go.
这点可以肯定。晚安。好了,我们走吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • honorableadj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的 =honourable
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • colonyn. 殖民地,侨民,侨居地,聚居(地), 群体,菌落