再造淑女Selfie(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:从打招呼做起
日期:2015-12-08 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Just go about your day as you normally would.
像平常一样开始你的一天吧。
Good morning. How are you?
早上好,你好吗?
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天呐。
That bald dude from the 12th floor took total fart blanche in the elevator,
12楼的那个秃头在电梯里放了个大臭屁,
so if you catch a whiff of something, it's residual him...not me. LOL.
如果你闻到什么味,是他不是我,233。
May I point something out?
我能说几句吗?
Yeah.
好。
Every day, you greet Eliza, do you not?
你每天都跟伊莉莎打招呼对吗?
I sure do. I check in with everybody.
是的,我跟每个人都问好。
And in the entire time that you've worked here, has Eliza ever once asked how you are doing?
你在这工作的时间里,伊莉莎有没有问过你怎么样?
You know the first thing about this woman?
你了解这个女人吗?
Do you, uh...Do you even know her name?
你知道她叫什么吗?
Charmonique. Charmon...
夏莫妮卡。夏末妮...

shunv8.jpg


Charmonique. Like "Monique," but with a "Char."
是夏莫妮卡。后面是莫妮卡,但前面有个夏。
Okay, but, in my defense, that's not a real name.
但是,容我辩解一句,根本没这种名字好吧。
Lesson number one...Each and every morning as you pass by Charmonique's desk, I want you to ask how she's doing.
第一课,每天早上你经过夏莫妮卡时,都要跟她问好。
Totes. Coolio. Donezo.
好,没问题。我先走了。
Let's start now.
从今天开始。
Okay.
好吧。
Open your lips and repeat after me...
张开嘴巴,跟我说...
How are you?
你好吗?
How are you?
你好吗?
How are you?
你好吗?
Go-o-o-od.
好...吧。
Then, if you will, a follow-up question...
可以的话,还要接着问一个问题,
For example, "How'd you sleep last night?"
比如,你昨晚睡得怎么样?
You know what? Not great.
说实话,一点都不好。
But that's because I had my 9-year-old in bed with me.
那是因为我九岁的孩子跟我一起睡。
See, he has sleep apnea, so...
他有睡眠窒息症...
Did you hear that?
听到了吗,
Put the phone down.
放下手机。
Off your phone.
别玩手机了。
Apparently, Charmonique and her son didn't sleep well last night.
夏莫妮卡跟他儿子昨晚睡得不好。
Now it's your turn to say something sympathetic.
现在轮到你说些同情的话了。
I'm really glad I don't have kids.
我没有孩子真是太好了。

分享到
重点单词
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • sympatheticadj. 同情的,共鸣的 n. 交感神经
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机