哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:购买魔杖
日期:2015-09-25 14:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello? Hello?
有人吗?有人吗?
I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. Potter.
终于见到您了,波特先生。
It seems only yesterday...that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands. Here we are.
当年你的父母就是在这儿买的第一根魔杖,仿佛是昨天的事。试试这根。
Give it a wave.
挥一下试试。
Apparently not. Perhaps this.
看来这根不行。也许这根能行。
No, no, definitely not. No matter.
不,不,绝对不行,没关系。

哈利波特与魔法石

I wonder...Curious. Very curious.
兴许是这根奇妙。真是太奇妙了。
Sorry, but what's curious?
抱歉,什么地方让您觉得奇妙?
I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter.
我卖出的每一根魔杖我都记得,波特先生。
It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather. Just one other.
碰巧这根魔杖和另一根魔杖的杖芯是同一只凤凰身上的羽毛。
It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
奇妙之处在于这根魔杖竟选择了你,因为它的兄弟给了你那道伤疤。
And who owned that wand?
那根魔杖的主人是谁?
We do not speak his name.
我们从不提起他的名字。
The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. It's not always clear why.
是魔杖选择巫师,波特先生。原因向来无法解释。
But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you.
但我觉得显然你会成就一番大事业。
After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible yes, but great.
毕竟,连名字都不能提的那个人也大有成就。尽管可怕却还是大事。

分享到
重点单词
  • feathern. 羽毛,心情,种类,服饰 vt. 用羽毛装饰 vi.
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的