哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:禁地
日期:2015-11-06 18:45

(单词翻译:单击)

Harry. You never told me your father was a Seeker too.
哈利,你从没说过你爸爸也是个找球手。
I didn't know.
我不知道。
I'm telling you, it's spooky.
实话实说,这事挺玄乎的。
She knows more about you than you do.
关于你的事,赫敏知道的都比你多。
Who doesn't?
谁都比我多。
What's happening?
出什么事了?
The staircases change, remember?
楼梯自己会变,记得吗?
Let's go this way.
这边走。
Before the staircase moves again.
不然楼梯一会儿又要动了。
Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?
有没有人觉得我们不该来这儿了吗?
We're not supposed to be here. This is the third floor. It's forbidden.
我们不该进来的。三楼是禁地。
Let's go.
我们离开这儿。

哈利波特与魔法石

It's Filch's cat! Run!
是费尔奇的猫!快跑!
Quick, let's hide through that door!
快点,躲到那扇门后面去!
It's locked! I'd say we're done for!
门锁上了! 我们完蛋了!
Move over! Alohomora. Get in.
闪开!阿拉霍洞开。进来。
Alohomora? Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven.
阿拉霍洞开?《标准咒语手册 》第七章。
Anyone here, my sweet? Come on.
有人进来了吗,亲爱的?走吧。
Filch is gone. He thinks this door's locked.
费尔奇走了。他以为这门锁着。
It was locked.And for good reason.
门是锁着的。肯定有原因。
What do they think they're doing, keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?
他们到底想干嘛,把这样的东西关在学校里?
You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?
你的眼睛是用来干嘛的?没看到它站在那儿吗?
I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads.
我没看它的脚,我光顾着看它的头了。
Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three!
或者也许你没有注意到它有三个头!
It was standing on a trap door. For me it wasn't there by accident.
它站在一个暗门上,这肯定不是巧合。
It's guarding something. Guarding something?
它在看守着什么东西。看守东西?
That's right. Now, if you two don't mind,
没错。现在如果你们俩不介意,
I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed.
我去睡了,免得你们想出什么妙计害我们送命。
Or worse, expelled.
没准更糟,会被开除。
She needs to sort out her priorities.
她哪个更糟都分不清吗。

分享到
重点单词
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入
  • forbiddenadj. 被禁止的
  • staircasen. 楼梯