饥饿Hunger(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:杀害了小马驹
日期:2015-10-30 11:18

(单词翻译:单击)

So it's clear to me in an instant. I get down on my knees on my knees and take the foal's head in my hands and I put him underwater.
所以我立即想明白了。我跪下来,抱住把小马驹的头,把它按进了水里。
He's thrashing around, so I press down harder until he's drowned.
开始他还在挣扎,所以我用力按住他,直到他淹死。
The priests arrived, Don.
牧师来了,阁下。
Just grabbing me by the hair, dragging me through the woods, promising me a proper punishment.
抓着我的头发,把我拖出森林,惩罚了我。
But I knew I did the right thing by that wee foal.
但我知道,我对那小马驹做了正确的事。

hunger10.png


and I could take the punishment for all our boys.
我可以为我们的男孩们接受惩罚。
I had the respect of the other boys now. And I knew that.
我现在得到了其他所有孩子的尊敬,我知道的。
I'm clear of the reasons, Don.
我清楚那些原因,阁下。
And clear of all the repercussions.
也清楚那些后果。
But I will act and I will not stand by and do nothing.
但我还会这样去做,而不会袖手旁观。
You can leave them there if you like.
如果你想离开,你可以走了。
Don't want me rolling up the letter of St. John, do you?
你会不想让再我卷起"圣约翰"抽了吧?
Couldn't have that in my conscience, no.
我的良心不允许,不。
I don't think I'm gonna see you again, Bobby.
我想我不会再见到你了,鲍比。
There's no need, Don.
没有这个必要,阁下。

分享到
重点单词
  • promisingadj. 有希望的,有前途的
  • consciencen. 良心,责任心,顾忌