玩具总动员Toy Story1(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:巴斯被推出窗外
日期:2015-10-21 08:41

(单词翻译:单击)

To infinity and beyond!
飞向浩瀚宇宙!
All this packing makes me hungry. What would you say to dinner at, oh, Pizza Planet?
打包行李使我饿了。我们的晚餐就去…比萨星球吧?
Pizza Planet? Oh, cool!
比萨星球!哦酷!
Go wash your hands, and I'll get Molly ready.
去洗手,我替茉莉换衣服。
Can I bring some toys? You can bring one toy.
我可以带玩具去吗?-你只能带一个玩具。


Just one? One toy?
只能带一个啊?- 一个玩具?
Will Andy pick me?
安弟会选我吗?
"Don't count on it"?
“别作梦”?
Buzz! Oh, Buzz! Buzz Lightyear. Buzz Lightyear, thank goodness. We've got trouble!
巴斯!巴斯,巴斯光年。巴斯光年,老天爷,我们有麻烦了!
Trouble? Where? Down there. Just down there.
麻烦,在哪儿?下面,就在下面!
A helpless toy, it's...it's trapped, Buzz!
一个无助的玩具,它被困住了,巴斯!
Then we've no time to lose.
我立刻去看看。
I don't see anything!
什么都没有耶!
Oh, he's there! Just, just keep looking!
就在那下面,再找找!
What kind of toy...
他长什么样子...
Buzz!
巴斯!
I don't see him in the driveway. I think he bounced into Sid's yard! Oh! Buzz!
他没有摔在车道上耶。我猜他弹到阿薛的院子了!-哦!巴斯!
Hey, everyone, R.C.'s trying to say something. What is it, boy?
各位,遥控车好像有话要说。什么事,老弟?
He's saying that this was no accident. What do you mean?
他是说这件事情并不是意外。- 什么意思?
I mean HumptyDumpty was pushed... No! by Woody!
巴斯是被推出去的...- 不是吧?-是胡迪推的。
What? Wait a minute. You don't think I meant to knock Buzz out the window, do you? Potato Head?
什么?-等一下。你…你不会以为我是故意把巴斯推出窗外吧?是吧,蛋头?
That's Mr. Potato Head to you, you backstabbing murderer!
你该叫我蛋头先生,你这暗箭伤人的凶手

分享到
重点单词
  • infinityn. (时间,空间等)无限,无穷,[数]无穷大
  • helplessadj. 无助的,无依靠的
  • planetn. 行星