哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:来到霍格沃茨
日期:2015-10-14 15:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments you'll pass through these doors and join your classmates.
欢迎来到霍格沃茨。再过一会儿,你们就会走过这扇门和其他同学共聚一堂。
But before you take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses.
但在你们到餐厅入席之前需要先为你们分派学院。
They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
分别有格兰芬多,赫奇帕奇,拉文克劳以及斯莱特林四个学院。
While you're here, your house will be like your family.
在校期间,学院就是你们的家。
Your triumphs will earn you points. Any rule-breaking and you will lose points.
你们的出色表现会为学院赢得加分,任何违规行为则会给学院减分。
At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup.
在年终时获最高分的学院可获得学院杯的奖励。
Trevor!
莱福。
Sorry
对不起。

哈利波特与魔法石

The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily.
分院仪式马上就要开始了。
It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.
火车上的传闻果然是真的。哈利·波特来霍格沃茨了。
Harry Potter?
哈利·波特?
This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.
这是克拉布和高尔。我是马尔福。德拉科·马尔福。
Think my name's funny, do you? I've no need to ask yours.
觉得我的名字很好笑是吗?我不用问就知道你是谁。
Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley.
红头发和旧长袍,想必是韦斯莱家的人。
You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter.
你很快会发现有些巫师家族就是要高级些,波特。
You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.
你不会想和这种货色交朋友的。我倒是可以做你朋友。
I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.
我想我自己分得清好坏,谢了。
We're ready for you now. Follow me.
一切准备就绪了,跟我走。
It's not real the ceiling. It's bewitched to look like the night sky.
这个屋顶不是真的。它被施了魔咒所以看上去像夜空一样。
I read about it in Hogwarts, A History.
我在《霍格沃茨:一段校史》里读到过。
Will you wait along here, please?
请你们先在这里等着,好吗?
Now, before we begin Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words.
现在,在我们开始前,邓布利多校长有几句话要说。

分享到
重点单词
  • ceilingn. 天花板,上限
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪