IT狂人第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第54期
日期:2015-10-30 14:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh! Okay...Yeah...yeah...yeah...no...no. Yeah...no...Ah!
哦!我明白了...对...对...不是...对...啊啊!
People tell me I'm not great during this time, so...I felt I should warn you.
都说这段时间我状况不太好,所以我觉得应该先和你们打个招呼。
Right. "Not great" what way?
状态怎么不好了?
Just...I'm really not great to be around, so try not to get on my nerves. Oh yeah.
就是...不太容易相处,所以别来烦我。原来如此。
Hey, I've had a few girlfriends. I'm not completely oblivious! You won't even know I'm here. Okay.
嘿,我也是谈过恋爱的人,我懂的。不会打扰你的。好的。
Oh! This is working right...The afternoon is so great! Look at that! So smooth!
修好了!今天下午真愉快!看!多顺畅!
STOP DOING THAT!
别拉了!
Oh my God! Sorry! Sorry, but you see what I mean! You have to be careful.
天呐!不好意思!知道我是什么状况了吧?你得处处小心。
Yeah! I'll be careful!
我会小心的!
Has she gone yet? Yeah.
她走了没?走了。
What was all that about? Goddamme! Ladies! God bless them! What would we do without them?
怎么回事啊?这些个女人!上帝保佑她们吧!没有她们我们还会做什么?

it54.jpg


With their ways...their mysterious seasons! The moon! Glenn Close! Sheila Riston! All the different kinds of women. Smashing!
她们做事的方式...神秘兮兮的周期!月经!Glenn Close!Sheila Riston!真是无奇不有。大开眼界!
Oh my appointment. I've got to go and see the psychiatrist.
到点了,我得去看心理医生了。
I can't believe there's a psychiatrist in the building.
难以置信这幢大楼里还有心理医生。
All because those two from accounts just had enough of everything and wanted to go to the seaside.
都怪之前那两个死会计,都要什么就什么了,居然还要去海边。
The seaside? They committed suicide, Roy!
去海边?他们是自杀了,罗伊!
That's right! Yes, of course. Why do you have to go and see her?
没错!你说的对。话说你为什么要去见她?
Oh, because I said Jen was dead, that time.
因为我上次谎称珍去世了。
Oh yeah. Yeah. That'll be it.
哦对对,原来如此。
She said it was something only a severely disturbed person would do.
她说只有心理严重失常的人才会做出这种事。
And that now, I have to spend a lot of time in therapy. Isn't that great?
因此我必须接受长期心理治疗。很棒吧?
Oh well, yes, that's...That's clearly terrific. No! No, that's bad! Why do you think that's great?
嗯没错,这事太好了。不!这太糟糕了!看医生有什么好的?
The psychiatrist is a very...attractive lady?
因为那个心理医生是位...富有魅力的女人。
I see...She's of the female...Genre? Yes.
我懂了... 她是个女的...你指性别?没错。
A Dr. Melfi to your Tony Soprano?
像《索普拉诺家族》里梅尔菲医生那样的?
She's a glamorous old woman.
她可是一位迷人的熟女。
Oh, the things you could learn from her...Or from any woman.
这么说,你可以跟她学"本事"了...随便跟哪个女人都能学到本事。

分享到
重点单词
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • genren. 类型,流派
  • therapyn. 疗法,治疗
  • obliviousadj. 没注意到,或不知道
  • psychiatristn. 精神病医师,精神病学家
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可