IT狂人第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期
日期:2015-10-14 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Here we go. Sit properly? Cheers.
行了。坐着还舒坦吧?谢谢。
Bill? Mick Hucknall.
比尔?他像不像米克·哈克纳。(米克·哈克纳 英国Simply Red乐队主唱。)
Hey, this is fun. It's been a good night so far.
真有意思。到现在今晚的约会还挺愉快。
Yes, it's been really good, yeah. Yeah, I'll be honest, when Julie suggested we get together, I was like no.
是啊,非常愉快。其实之前朱莉撮合咱俩的时候我还不太愿意。
You know, I get set up a lot by friends, and it never works out.
经常有朋友给我介绍对象,没一个靠谱的。
Tell me about it. Me too.
说来听听,我也是这样啊。
You know, I hate dates usually. They should call dates "Spend some time with a big fat loser!" But this has been brilliant.
我通常都不喜欢约会。约会应该叫"和胖衰人打发时间"!但今晚挺棒的。

it42.jpg


Hey...I was thinking, afterwards, maybe you'd like to come back to my place?
我在想,晚餐后,或许你愿意回我家坐坐?
We could listen to the new Jamie Cullum album.
我们听听杰米·卡伦的新专辑。
Maybe, yeah! Yeah, yeah, that'd be...really nice actually.
或许吧,挺好!这安排真是挺好。
Great. Let me guess...You're a...red wine person?
太好了。让我猜猜...你应该...喜欢红酒?
Yes, yes I am!
答对啦,确实喜欢!
I would be too, if we could get some service round here!
我也是,我们开始点餐了!
Yeah, you, Hucknall. When you, when you Simply Ready? Unbelievable.
喂,就你,哈克纳。你啥时才能来点餐?这么慢啊。(哈克纳是Simple Red乐队主唱,Simply Ready为取谐音嘲讽。)
Oh, I should say, um, I don't really like sharing.
对了,或许应该说,我不大喜欢请客的。
So you get what you want, I'll get what I want, we leave it at that. I just think it's a lot less confusing.
所以还是你点你的,我点我的,各管各的。这样省的弄乱了。
Sure, sure. Did you say Jamie Cullum? - Yeah.
好的,好的。你刚说的是杰米·卡伦吧?-没错。
I hate Jamie Cullum.
我超讨厌杰米·卡伦。
Oh, and, just to say, "I don't really like sharing." With the rising inflection and everything.
然后,他居然对我说,"我不喜欢一起吃。"阴阳怪气的,什么人啊。
In a tapas restaurant, he doesn't like sharing.
在塔帕斯餐厅,他居然说不喜欢请客。
What the heck is tapas?
塔帕斯是什么鬼东西?(Tapas中的a可发成"塔"音,也可发成"泰"音,莫斯在这纠结了。)
You know, tapas, tiny food from Spain.
就是,塔帕斯嘛,西班牙小吃馆。
Oh, yes. Teipas. -Yeah, that's not how you say it. -Yes it is.
哦,那叫泰帕斯。-不是这么念的。-就这么念。
You're a teipas.
你才是泰帕斯。
What else? What else?
还有呢?还有啥?
What else? Oh God, you should have seen him with the waiters.
还有?对了,你没见他对待服务生的态度。
Rude? - Unbelievable!
没礼貌?-超没礼貌!
Oh yeah, I used to work as a waiter. If anyone was ever rude to me, I used to carry their food around in my trousers.
我以前当过服务生。谁对我不礼貌,我就让他们的菜在裤子里走一遭。
Oh my God! Before you brought it to their table?
天呐!上餐前走一遭?

分享到
重点单词
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • confusingadj. 使人困惑的,令人费解的 动词confuse的现
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • trousersn. 裤子