IT狂人第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期
日期:2015-09-18 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh my God! Did you see that look? I have a dinner date with that man.
苍天呐!看到他那表情了吗?我要跟那个苦瓜脸男人共进晚餐。
If I'm not here tomorrow, I want you to call the police.
如果我明天没来上班,希望你们帮我报警。
Maybe not the best time to mention it, but also you owe me 20 quids.
或许现在不是提这事的最佳时间,不过你也欠我二十磅呢。
What? You got a response? with the one that ended: "No dogs"? Yep.
不会吧?你收到回复了?那条结尾写"狗类勿扰"的广告?没错。
Oh my God, brilliant! More money gone!
天哪,真背!我的钱又少了!
Well, now the money that Daniel lost wasn't really yours, was it? It would have been if I'd married him, Moss.
丹尼尔输的钱并不是你的,对吗?我要是跟他结婚,那就成我的了,莫斯。
I need a good restaurant. Maybe if he likes the food, he won't beat me to death with a shoe.
我得找家好餐厅。或许他一看到美食,就不会用鞋子把我打死了。
I thought you said you'd take him to one of your favourite restaurants.
我记得你说要带他去你最喜欢的餐厅啊。
Haven't you got it yet? That's what I do: I lie...I lie and I lie and...I lie!
你还没明白吗?我能做的只有说谎、说谎、再说谎!
Well, I went to a good place recently. Nice atmosphere. Food's great. Really? Yes. Why?
好吧,我最近去了家好餐厅。环境优雅,食物美味。真的假的?当然是真的,怎么了?
Sorry, I just didn't have you down as a restaurant person.
抱歉,我只是没想到你居然也会下馆子。

it29.jpg


I'm a restaurant person. Why wouldn't I be a restaurant person? Cheese string?
我当然会下馆子。我怎么就不能下馆子了?要来点芝士条吗?
No, thanks. What's this place called?
不用了,多谢。那地方叫什么?
Messijoes.
Messijoes.
Is that French? French? No, it's English.
你刚说的是法语?不,是英语。
Okay, thank you, Moss. Yeah, I'll uh...I'll give that a go.
好吧,谢谢你莫斯。行,就去那儿了。
Okay, I need a place to bring this girl that says "I'm a bastard."
我得带那个女人去一个地方,说明"我是个混蛋。"
Well, I went to a good place recently. Nice atmosphere. Food's great. It's got a bit of an edge.
好吧,我最近去了家好餐厅。环境优雅,食物美味,首屈一指。
Yeah? What's it called?
真的假的,叫什么?
Messijoes.
Messijoes.
What is that? Spanish?
你说啥,西班牙语?
No! Spanish? It's English. Messijoes.
不是!什么西班牙语?是英语,Messijoes。
Okey dokey, you get the firecracker nachos. And you are getting the prawn bites with spicy salsa.
好嘞,你的烟火小脆饼来啦。还有你的辣酱虾仁。
This seems an unusual place for someone like you to want to meet.
这儿看上去不像你这样的人约会通常来的地方。
Yeah, but...everyone needs a place to come to be alone.
没错,但是...每个人都需要一个地方独处。

分享到
重点单词
  • responsen. 回答,响应,反应,答复 n. [宗]答复语,
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋