哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:火车上的小伙伴
日期:2015-10-09 16:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Excuse me. Do you mind? Everywhere else is full.
抱歉,我能坐这里吗?别的车厢都坐满了。
Not at all.
坐吧。
I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.
我叫罗恩,罗恩·韦斯莱。
I'm Harry. Harry Potter.
我叫哈利,哈利·波特。
So...So it's true! I mean, do you really have the...?
果然是真的,你真的有……
The what?
有什么?
The scar?
那个伤疤?
Oh, yeah.
是啊。
Wicked!
帅呆了
Anything off the trolley, dears?
要不要买点东西吃啊,孩子们?
No, thanks. I'm all set.
不,谢了,我自己带了。
We'll take the lot.
我们全要了。

哈利波特与魔法石

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?
什么是比比多味豆?
They mean every flavor.
就是各种口味都有。
There's chocolate and peppermint and also spinach, liver and tripe.
有巧克力味的和薄荷味的,还有菠菜,肝脏,牛肚味。
George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once.
乔治发誓说他有次吃到过鼻屎味的。
These aren't real frogs, are they?
这不是真的青蛙吧?
It's a spell. Besides, it's the cards you want.
这只是个咒语,而且主要是收集卡片用的。
Each pack's got a famous witch or wizard. I've got about 500 meself.
每包附有一张著名女巫或男巫的卡片。我已经收集了差不多500张了。
Watch it! That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them.
看好它!运气真背。它们只能跳那一下。
I've got Dumbledore!
我这张是邓布利多!
I got about six of him.
我有六张了。
Hey, he's gone! You can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?
他不见了!你总不能让他一直留在卡片里面吧?
This is Scabbers, by the way. Pathetic, isn't he?
顺便说一下,这个是斑斑,它真可怜,对吧。
A little.
还好吧。
Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?
弗雷德教了我一个咒语能把它变成黄色。想见识下吗?
Yeah.
好啊。

分享到
重点单词
  • wickedadj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的 adv. 极端地,非常地
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • rottenadj. 腐烂的,腐朽的
  • flavorn. 滋味,香料,风格 vt. 加味于