傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:好好考虑
日期:2015-09-24 10:48

(单词翻译:单击)

You can still outvote me twotoone, but I bring with me prestige. And 38 million. I expect an equal vote.
你们依然可以两票对我一票,但我带来了声望。还有3千8百万。我期望有平等投票权。
I can't decide that on my own. It'll matter to Cary.
我一人无法决定,这对凯里很重要。
Like this meeting mattered to him?
就像这次会面一样重要吗?
Alicia, we have a chance to make this the largest firm in the country run by women. Think about it.
艾丽西娅,我们有机会令这家成为全国最大的由女性管理的律所。好好考虑下。
Cary, look, if you're not interested in our future, just let me know, okay? And I'll start making decisions on my own.
凯里,如果你对我们的未来没兴趣,告诉我一声行吗?我就开始凭自己心意做决定了。
Call me by 3:00, or I am gathering the partners together for a vote.
3点前打我电话,否则我会召集合伙人投票。
I was awake.
我醒着。
Okay?
好的?


You were asleep, and I heard what the charge was against you.
你睡着了,我听到了他们起诉你什么罪名。
You did? What?
是吗?是什么?
Drugs.
毒品。
Okay, on your feet. Let's go.
站起来,我们走。
Let's see here.
瞧瞧。
Did you guys get any breakfast?
各位有谁吃到早餐了吗?
What the hell did he just say?
他刚刚说什么了?
What?
什么?
What the hell did he just say about where to walk?
他刚刚说要怎么走路来着?
I have no idea...You stay to the right, jackass!
我不知道你要待在右边,混蛋?
That side is for the people, this side is for the scum. Do you understand me?
这边是给人走的,这边是给人渣走的,明白了吗?
Just do what I do.
照我做的做。
Let me see your hands.
手伸出来。
It's kind of dark in there.
里面好黑呀。
Inside.
进去。
Hands. Walk.
手。走。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • prestigen. 威望,声望