爱在日落黄昏时Before Sunset(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:犹太墓地的灵感
日期:2015-09-29 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Have you ever spent some time in Eastern Europe?
你在东欧待过吗?
Eastern? No, I don't. Thank you.
东欧?没,没有。谢谢。
I remember as a teenager I went to Warsaw when it was still a strict communist regime. Which I don't approve of at all. - Sure you don't.
我记得当我十多岁的时候我去过华沙,那时还实行严格的共产主义制度。对此我是一点也不支持。-当然。
No, I don't...No, I'm just kidding.
不是,我才没有... -好啦,我只是开玩笑。
But, anyway, something about being there was very interesting, I found.
但是,不管怎样,我发现待在那里是件很有意思的事。
After a couple of weeks, something changed in me.
仅仅几个星期之后,我就有了改变。
The city was quite gloomy and gray, but after a while, my brain seemed clearer.
那座城市又阴郁又灰暗,但是过了一阵以后,我头脑变的更清醒了。
I was writing more in my journal ideas I'd never thought of before. - Communist ideas?
我在日记上记录了更多的东西,很多我以前从来没有过的想法。-共产主义的想法?
Listen, I'm not...uh, no, okay, well, okay. -I'm sorry, l got it. I can't...Okay. Go on.
听着,我可不是...- 对不起,我明白,我... 好吧。继续。
Okay. I'll send you to a gulag later. No. But it took me a while to figure out why I felt, you know, so different.
好吧。待会儿我要送你去俄国古拉格集中营。不会啦。可的确是过了好一阵,我才搞清楚为什么那里让人感觉那么不同。
And then, one day, as I was walking through the Jewish cemetery, I don't know why, but it occurred to me there.
然后有一天,当我穿过一个犹太墓地的时候,我也不知道为什么,但一种想法就在那里发生了。
I realized that I had spent the last two weeks away from most of my habits.
我突然意识到过去的两个星期中,我改掉了以前的大多数习惯。

sunset11.jpg


TV was in a language I didn't understand, there was nothing to buy, no advertisements anywhere.
电视里说的是我听不懂的语言,没什么好买的,也没有广告。
So all I'd been doing was walk around, think, and write.
所以,我能做的只有到处逛,思考,然后写下来。
My brain felt like it was at rest, free from the consuming frenzy. And I have to say, it was almost like a natural high.
我的大脑好像在休息,远离了消费狂热。不得不说,就好像是自然的高潮一样。
I felt so peaceful inside. No strange urge to be somewhere else, to shop.
我感觉内心格外平静。没有什么奇怪的冲动,要去什么地方,购物什么的。
Maybe it could have seemed like boredom at first, but it quickly became very, very soulful. It was interesting, you know?
可能一开始这样看起来很无聊,但是很快,这就让人感到内心充满了感情。非常有意思,你知道吗?
Can you believe that it was nine years ago that we were walking around Vienna?
你能相信我们那次在维也纳漫步,已经是九年前的事了吗?
Nine years? No, that's impossible. -Nine years. No, it was. I know. It feels like two months ago, I mean. But it was summer '94.
九年?不,怎么可能。-的确九年了。真的是。我是说,感觉好像才过了两个月。但那的确是94年夏天的事了。
Do I look any different? I do?
我看起来有什么不同吗?有?
I'd have to see you naked.
我得看你一丝不挂的样子才知道。
What? -I know, I'm sorry. I know Your hair was different back then. It was like...
什么?-我知道。对不起。我知道。你的发型变了,梳到后面去了,那时...
What? It's the same...Oh, down. -Yeah, take it down. let's see. -Down. Okay, it was down. Okay. -Yeah.
什么?一样的啊... 哦,放下来。-对对,把头发放下来,让我看看。-放下来,好吧,放下来了。-好。
Well? Voila. So? Okay, come on. Tell me.
好了。怎么样?快点,告诉我。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • regimen. 政体,制度 n. 养生法(=regimen)
  • frenzyn. 狂暴,狂怒
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • gloomyadj. 阴暗的,抑沉的,忧闷的
  • approvev. 批准,赞成,同意,称许
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • boredomn. 厌烦,厌倦,令人厌烦的事物
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的