玩具总动员Toy Story1(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:拆礼物
日期:2015-09-18 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah!
好耶!
Okay, come on, kids. Everyone in the living room. It's almost time for the presents.
好了,小朋友们。所有的人都到客厅来,准备要拆礼物了。
All right, gangway, gangway.
让开,让开。
And this is how we find out what is in those presents.
有了这玩意儿,我们就可以知道那些礼物是什么了。

玩具总动员.jpg

Okay, who's hungry? Here come the chips! I've got Cool Ranch and barbecue!
好了,谁的肚子饿了?洋芋片在这里!有原味还有烤肉口味的!
What in the world...Oh! I thought I told him to pick these up.
噢!怎么搞的?我还以为他收拾干净了呢。
Shouldn't they be there by now? What's taking them so long?
他们不是该到了吗?怎么会那么久?
Hey, these guys are professionals. They're the best.
他们可是训练有素,最优秀的。
Come on! They're not lying down on the job.
放心啦,他们并没有躺着偷懒。
Go on without me! Just go! A good soldier never leaves a man behind.
走吧,别管我了!快走吧!-一个好军人绝对不会丢下战友。
Okay, everybody, come on. Everybody settle down. Now, kids. Everybody...You sit in a circle. No, Andy. Andy, you sit in the middle there.
好了,大家伙儿,来吧。大家都坐好了,小朋友,快过来围成圈圈坐下来。不,安弟,你要坐中间。
Good. And...Which present are you gonna open first? Mine! There they are.
很好,好,你想先拆哪一个礼物呢?-我的。-他们在那儿。

分享到
重点单词
  • gangwayn. (上下船的)跳板,(剧场﹑ 音乐厅等的)座间甬道,
  • circlen. 圈子,圆周,循环 v. 环绕,盘旋,包围
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳