玩具总动员Toy Story1(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:很好看的帽子
日期:2015-12-03 15:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Really? That is so interesting. Would you like some tea, Mrs. Nesbitt?

是吗?好有意思喔。你要喝点茶吗?纳斯比太太?

Buzz! !

巴斯!

It's so nice you could join us on such late notice. Oh, no! What a lovely hat, Mrs. Nesbitt. It goes quite well with your head.

临时邀请你,你还能来真是太好了。糟了。好可爱的帽子,纳斯比太太。你戴起来真好看。

Hannah! Oh, Hannah!

汉娜!汉娜!


Mom? Please excuse me, ladies. I'll be right back. What is it, Mom? Mom, where are you?

妈妈?失陪了,小姐们。我马上回来。妈,什么事?妈,你在哪里?

Buzz. Hey. Buzz, are you okay?

巴斯,巴斯,你还好吧?

Gone! It's all gone. All of it's gone. Byebye. See ya.

完了!全都完了。全都完了,再见,拜拜!

What happened to you? One minute you're defending the whole galaxy.

你是怎么了?前一分钟你还在捍卫全宇宙。

And suddenly you find yourself suckin' down Darjeeling with Marie Antoinette and her little sister.

突然间,你就跟路易十六的王妃还有她的妹妹,坐在一起喝下午茶。

I think you've had enough tea for today. Let's get you outta here, Buzz.

我想你今天大概是茶喝得太多了。快起来,跟我走吧,巴斯。

Don't you get it? You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt! Snap out of it, Buzz!

你还不明白吗?看到帽子没有?我是纳斯比太太。-清醒一点,巴斯!

I'm sorry. I...You're right. I am just a little depressed. That's all. I can get through this. Oh, I'm a sham! ! Look at me. Quiet, Buzz.

我…我很抱歉 你说的对。我只是有一点沮丧。我可以熬过去的。我是个冒牌货安静,巴斯。看看我。

I can't even fly out of a window. The hat looked good? Tell me the hat looked good.

我甚至没有办法飞出窗外。但是…这个帽子很好看?告诉我这个帽子很好看。

Out the window! Buzz, you're a genius! Come on, come on. This way.

飞出窗外!巴斯,你是个天才!快,跟我来。

Years of academy, training, wasted!

几年的辛苦训练全浪费了!

分享到
重点单词
  • academyn. 学院,学术,学会
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • galaxyn. 银河,一群显赫之人
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平