哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:前往霍格沃兹
日期:2015-09-15 15:02

(单词翻译:单击)

I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic. Okay.
请不要告诉霍格沃兹的任何人。严格地说,他们禁止我使用魔法 没问题。
We're a bit behind schedule. Best be off.
我们要迟到了,得快走。
Unless you'd rather stay, of course.
当然了,除非你想留在这儿。

哈利波特与魔法石

Firstyear students will require: three sets of plain work robes, one wand.
第一年新生需要准备三件长袍,一根魔杖。
Essential bit of equipment, Harry.
基础装备,哈利。
One pair of dragon hide gloves.
一双龙皮手套。
Hagrid, do they mean from a real dragon? They don't mean a penguin, do they?
海格,是真的龙皮做的吗?不是说企鹅的皮吧?
Crikey. I'd love a dragon. You'd like a dragon?
哎,我喜欢龙。你喜欢龙?
Vastly misunderstood beasts, Harry. Vastly misunderstood.
龙被大家误解了,哈利,大家的误解太深了。
All students must be equipped with one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat or a toad.
所有的学生都必须准备一个标准的2号大坩埚还可以自带一只猫头鹰,猫或是蟾蜍。
Can we find all this in London? If you know where to go.
在伦敦能找到这些东西吗?只要你找对地方。

分享到