哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:告别,回家
日期:2016-01-25 15:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Come on, now. Hurry up, you'll be late.
快走,快点,你该迟到了。
Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on, hurry up.
火车就要开了,快走,快点。
Come on, Harry.
走吧,哈利。
One minute.
等一下。
Thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, did you?
还以为你不告别就要走了呢?
This is for you.
这个给你。
Thanks, Hagrid.
谢谢,海格。

哈利波特与魔法石

Go on. On with you. On with you now. On with you. Oh, listen, Harry.
走吧,走吧,记着,哈利。
If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley,
要是你那个蠢货表哥达德利欺负你,
gives you any grief you could always threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his.
你就威胁他给他变一副猪耳朵配他的尾巴。
But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that.
但是海格,我们离开霍格沃茨是不能施魔法的,你知道的。
I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Right?
我知道,但是你的表哥不知道,对吧?
Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?
回家的感觉有点奇怪,不是吗?
I'm not going home. Not really.
我不是回家。不算是。

分享到
重点单词
  • doltn. 呆子,笨蛋,傻瓜
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤
  • threatenv. 威胁,恐吓