电影《邪恶新世界》第30期:婚礼钟声敲响
日期:2013-10-28 20:24

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

But we both knew how the story had to end.
但是我们都知道 故事该如何结束
- We need your help. - Oh, it's that kitchen boy.
- 我们需要你的帮助 - 哦,是厨房里那小子
I don't have time to explain. Ella needs you.
我没有时间解释了,瑞拉需要你
- You gotta save her. - Yeah, yes, yes.
- 你得去救她 - 是的,是的,是的
Did you bring me my laundry?
你拿我的换洗衣服来了吗?
Ella? The girl you danced with?
瑞拉? 那个和你跳舞的女孩?
- At the ball? - That maiden?
- 在舞会上? - 那个少女?
Well, I've crossed deserts and mountains...
好吧,我已经穿过了沙漠和山脉…
babbling brooks and things...
发出噗噗声的小溪和其它的
to bring her...
带给她…
this.
这个
You crossed a desert to bring her a shoe?
你穿过沙漠带给她一只鞋?
Yes, well, it's in the book.
是的,好吧,书上是这么写的
So if Frieda hadn't tipped the scales...
那么如果弗丽达没有拨弄天平
the prince and I would have gotten married?
王子本该和我结婚吗?
You always do.
是的,一向如此
What about Rick? What happens to him?
那瑞克呢?他会怎么样?
He just works in the kitchen.
他只是在厨房工作
Yeah. It's not his story.
是啊,这又不是他的故事
- What's wrong? - It's your happy ending.
- 怎么了? - 这就是你的圆满结局
You get wedding bells, roses.
婚礼钟声敲响,玫瑰花瓣纷落

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、explain
v. 说明;解释
Not every judge, however, has the ability to explain the law in simple terms.
然而,并非每个法官都能用浅易的话来解释法律。
2、laundry
n. 洗衣店,洗衣房;要洗的衣服;洗熨;洗好的衣服
I'll do your laundry.
我会给你洗衣服的。
3、desert
vt. 遗弃;放弃;逃跑
vi. 遗弃;开小差;逃掉
n. 沙漠;荒原;应得的赏罚
adj. 沙漠的;荒凉的;不毛的
Poor farmers are deserting their parched farm fields and coming here looking for jobs.
贫穷的农民丢下干旱的农田,来这里寻找工作。
重点短语:
1、get married
结婚
If a couple has had everything when they get married, what should they expect in the future?
如果一对夫妇在结婚时拥有了一切,那他们对未来还有什么期待呢?
考考你(翻译):
1、在你的律师向你解释该合同之前什么也别签。
2、他曾在牛津监狱的洗衣房工作。
3、罗丁太太的丈夫数年前抛弃了她。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、I looked around hopelessly.
2、He was smart and well groomed but not good looking.
3、I found his jacket, which was hanging up in the hallway.

分享到
重点单词
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的