电影随身听附讲解:《落跑新娘》(8) 完璧归赵
日期:2011-11-22 16:03

(单词翻译:单击)

双语剧本

- Okay? Can you-- - (Ike Laughing) 好吗…
- What is that? - Uh-- Wait. 什么声音?
San Francisco? 三藩市?
But we went there a few times. 我们去过多次了
There’s a lot of pictures. Remember? 照片倒拍了很多
Which picture? Because one time we had a flat tire. 你指哪一张?因为…
Imagine! 万万料不到

Maggie Carpenter topless in a public arena. Mmm. Oh, yeah. 卡美姬竟在音乐会穿无上装
I see it was a very chilly evening. Mm-hmm. 我明白那一晚非常寒冷
What’s really interesting about this, though, 这幅相最奇妙的地方
is that you can’t see that rose tattoo... 是我听说过你背上纹上玫瑰
- on your back. - (Chuckles) 但在照片上却看不到
Oh, yeah. 对啊
Ike bet me 50 bucks that you don’t still have it. 艾基跟我赌五十元说你根本没有
I said, "You’re on, man. 我说:老兄,就跟你赌吧
Maggie loved that thing." 美姬很喜欢那朵纹身玫瑰
And, seriously, I mean, I could use 50 bucks. - Maggie? 跟你坦白说,我很需要那五十元 美姬
Maggie? 美姬
Look, I’m not gonna show you guys anything. 我不会让你们看的
I am a soon-to-be-married woman. 我就快做新娘了
I would love to give you this. Believe me, I would. 我都想还给你
So just give me the photograph! 把那张照片还给我吧
Just give us a quick gander at that rose, 但先让我们看看你背上的玫瑰吧
and I’ll gladly turn it over to you. 那我也会很乐意原璧归赵
Fine. Fine. Okay, fine. 好,好,好哇
Okay? All right? 行了吧?
- Satisfied? - 满意啦?
Completely. 完全满意了

讲解注释 flat tire 轮胎没气,轮胎破了

I don't know why I got a flat tire.
我不知道为什么轮胎没气了。
It is forbidden to drive the forklift when the tyre is flat.
禁止在轮胎没气时驾驶。
I have got flat tire fender bender.
我的轮胎破了,挡泥板变形了。

arena 竞技场
The Roman arena was very famous.
罗马竞技场是很出名的。
The athletes marched around the arena.
运动员绕场一周。
The arena was crowded with thousands of spectators.
竞技场中挤满了数千名观众。

chilly 寒冷的
It's a chilly morning.
这是一个寒冷的早晨。
A gust of chilly autumn wind is blowing from the north.
一阵冷飕飕的秋风从北方吹来。
It often happens that a balmy morning passes into a chilly afternoon.
一个温和的上午常常转为一个寒冷的下午。

chuckle 轻声笑
I could hear him chuckling to himself as he read that funny article.
我听到他一边念那篇有趣的文章一边轻轻地笑。
She gave a chuckle of delight.
她高兴得笑出声来。
He chuckled (to himself) as he read the newpaper.
他看报时暗暗(独自)发笑。

gander 一瞥
I had a gander at the new book but decided not to buy it.
我瞧了一眼那本新书,决定不买它。
Come over here and have a gander at what I've got!
过来看看我搞到了什么!
8"Take another gander, Bill," he suggested coldly.
他冷冷地建议说:你再瞧瞧吧,比尔。

satisfied 感到满意的
I'm not at all satisfied.
我一点也不满意。
I satisfied my thirst with a glass of water.
我喝了一杯水解渴。
We are satisfied with the smoothness of the negotiation.
我们对谈判的顺利进行很满意。 翻译练习我不知道为什么轮胎没气了。

运动员绕场一周。

这是一个寒冷的早晨。

她高兴得笑出声来。

我瞧了一眼那本新书,决定不买它。

参考答案I don't know why I got a flat tire.
我不知道为什么轮胎没气了。

The athletes marched around the arena.
运动员绕场一周。

It's a chilly morning.
这是一个寒冷的早晨。

She gave a chuckle of delight.
她高兴得笑出声来。

I had a gander at the new book but decided not to buy it.
我瞧了一眼那本新书,决定不买它。

分享到
重点单词
  • smoothnessn. 平滑;柔滑;平坦
  • carpentern. 木匠 v. 做木工活
  • negotiationn. 谈判,协商
  • forbiddenadj. 被禁止的
  • tiren. 轮胎,金属圈 v. 使疲倦,厌烦
  • chucklev. 轻声笑,咯咯笑,暗自笑 n. 轻声笑,咯咯笑
  • delightn. 高兴,快乐 v. (使)高兴,(使)欣喜
  • arenan. 竞技场
  • gustn. 突然一阵 n. 风味 vi. 猛吹
  • balmyadj. 芳香的,温和的,疯狂的,古怪的