新概念英语口语宝典第一册(MP3+中英字幕) 第146课:表达不满
日期:2017-04-05 07:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Not Pleased
不满意
A:Is everything to your satisfaction, madam?
A:一切都合您的意吗,女士?
B:No. The pork I ordered was not fresh.
B:不。我点的菜里面猪肉不新鲜。
A:Oh! Tm sorry to hear that. This is very unusual as we have fresh pork from the regular supplier every day.
A:哦!很抱歉听您这么说。这种事很少发生。我们每天从固定的供应商进货。
B:So what? It's not fresh indeed and I'm not happy about it.
B:那又怎么样?肉确实不新鲜。我很不满意。
A:I'm sorry,madam. Do you wish to try something else? That would not be charged,of course.
A:很抱歉,女士。您想尝尝别的菜嘛?当然是免费的。
B:No. I wouldn't try anything more,and find it is not fresh again! This is very annoying, you know.
B:不,我不想再吃什么了。你知道再发现不新鲜的东西是非常令人讨厌的。
A:Yes. But please be assured that we will look into the matter.
A:是的。不过请放心。我们会调查此事的。
B:OK.
B:好吧。
A:What about a delicious dessert,then, with our compliments?
A:那么来点儿可口的甜点怎么样?请免费品尝。
B:I'm not so keen on desserts as a habit.They are fattening.
B:我不习惯吃甜点。甜点容易使人发胖。
A:I see, madam. I'm sure everything will be right again the next time you come.
A:我知道了,女士。我保证下次您再来时一切都会好的。
B:You're very sure of it? But I'm very fussy.
B:你这么确定?不过我很挑剔。
A:I have every confidence in our chef. Just give us another chance.
A:我非常相信我们的厨师。只不过需要再给我们一次机会。
B:All right. I'll come again.
B:好吧。我会再来的。
A:Thank you very much, madam. See you next time.
A:非常感谢,女士。下次再见。

分享到
重点单词
  • keenadj. 锋利的,敏锐的,强烈的,精明的,热衷的
  • suppliern. 供应者,供应厂商,供应国
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • satisfactionn. 赔偿,满意,妥善处理,乐事,确信
  • assuredadj. 确实的,保障的,有自信的 动词assure的过
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的