(单词翻译:单击)
3a Read the following opinions of a Colombian and a Swiss student and fill in the chart.
3a 阅读哥伦比亚和瑞士学生所提出的观点,填表格 。
Where I'm from, we're pretty relaxed about time.
在我们那儿,人们对时间要求不严格 。
If you tell a friend you're going to their house for dinner, it's okay if you arrive a bit late.
如果你告诉你的朋友我要去他们家用晚餐,迟到一点没关系 。
Spending time with family and friends is very important to us.
花时间陪家人和朋友对我们来说很重要 。
We often just drop by our by our friends' homes.
我们只是顺便拜访我们的朋友 。
We don't usually have to make plans to meet our friends.
一般用不着提前计划好 。
Often we just walk around the town center, seeing as many of our friends as we can!
通常我们在市中心散步,就能尽可能多地见到我们的朋友!
In Switzerland, it's very important to be on time.
在瑞士,守时很重要 。
We're the land of watches, after all!
毕竟我们是钟表之国!
If someone invites you to meet them at 4.00,you have to be there at 4.00.
如果有人邀请你4点去见他们,你就得4点到 。
If you're even fifteen minutes late, your friend may get angry.
如果即使你迟到15分钟,也许你的朋友就会生气 。
Also, we never visit a friend's house without calling first.
还有,我们从不事先不打招呼就去拜访朋友 。
We usually make plans to see friends.
我们通常会计划拜访朋友 。
We usually plan to do something interesting,or go somewhere together.
我们通常会计划一起去做一些有趣的事或者去一些有趣的地方 。