BEC初级真题第4辑精听:Test4-Part TWO(1)
日期:2013-12-18 14:23

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: CIT Computers.

女:CIT电脑。
Man: Hello. I'm ringing from Davies and Bake; Accountants. I need some advice about office equipment.

男:你好。我是戴维斯和贝克的会计师。我需要一些关于办公设备的建议。
Woman: Right. Could I just take your name first?
女:好的。我能先记下你的名字吗?
Man: Yes, I'm James McDougall. That's M-C-D-O-U-G-A-double L.

男:好的,我是詹姆斯·麦克杜格尔。M-C-D-O-U-G-A-L-L。
Woman: Thank you. Now, what exactly are you interested in?

女:谢谢。那么,你想了解些什么?
Man: We need a new office printer, but Pm not sure which type.

男:我们需要一台新的办公室打印机,但产品经理不确定是哪种。
Woman: Do you need anything special?

女:你有什么特别的需要吗?
Man: We haven't much space, so no wider than thirty-five centimetres.

男:我们没有太多的空间,所以宽度不要超过35厘米。
Woman: We've got some that size.

女:我们有那种尺寸的。
Man: What about printout quality?

男:打印出来的质量怎么样?
Woman: You can choose either two hundred and thirty-five or one hundred and ninety-six dots per centimetre. One hundred and ninety-six is fine if you don't do much specialised printing.

女:你可以选择每厘米235点或196点的型号。如果你不打印太专业的东西,196就可以了。
Man: That'll be OK. How fast is it? We're a busy office.

男:那就好了。什么时候能到?我们的办公室很忙。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的