美剧口语:金装律师 第2季第6集 我需要你一小时后来接我
日期:2012-11-09 15:39

(单词翻译:单击)

1. Now come home before you wind up in trouble.
现在趁你惹上麻烦前回家去。

2. This guy is pissing me off.
这家伙正激怒我。

3. You say you're a self-made man.
你说你是白手起家。

4. He promised me he'd stay out of trouble.
他向我保证过他不会惹麻烦。

5. You need to keep an eye on him.
你要盯着他。

6. I'm on it.
我来处理。

7. I need you to pick me up in an hour.
我需要你一小时后来接我。

8. I don't give a shit what you were doing.
我才不管你当时在干什么。

9. That's why he turned on me.
那就是他攻击我的原因。

10. Our backs are against the wall.
我们走投无路了。

1. Ella: You were young and smart, and I don't believe you're sorry for a second because it was no accident that the classroom you chose belonged to the professor who was conducting the interviews for the job we both wanted.
你当时又年轻又聪明,我不相信你有一秒钟感到抱歉,因为你选择的那间教室属于当时面试我们两个的教授,这根本不是巧合。

2. Harvey: Let me tell you something. Steven Spielberg did a pre-nup on a napkin. Didn't hold up, which is why Amy Irving is the richest out-of-work actress in Hollywood.
让我来告诉你一些事。Steven Spielberg在一张餐巾纸上写了婚前协议。他没保管好,那就是为什么Amy Irving是好莱坞里最富裕的失业女明星的原因。

3. Harvey: There's gonna come a day, Louis, when I need something from you, and when I do, you're gonna remember that I let this pass. You owe me.
会有一天,Louis,我会需要从你那得到些东西,在那个时候,你要记着这次是我放过你。是你欠我的。

分享到