美剧口语:傲骨贤妻 第1季第9集 我起鸡皮疙瘩了
日期:2012-10-17 13:47

(单词翻译:单击)

1. Teri, go easy on him.
泰丽,对他放宽容点。

2. I’m getting goose bumps.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了。

3. Can I talk to you privately?
我能单独和你谈谈吗?

4. I was looking everywhere.
我到处都找遍了。

5. Sorry for the wait.
抱歉久等了。

6. I’m not completely up to speed.
我还没完全跟上(形势、最新情况)。

7. Don’t worry, I’m watching every penny.
别担心,我会精打细算的。

8. Don't “sorry” me.
别对我说抱歉。

9. She was in good spirits.
她当时很兴奋。

10. What a nice surprise.
真是惊喜啊。

11. What aren’t you telling me?
你有什么瞒着我的?

12. Well, maybe he was having an off day.
可能他今天不在状态。

13. I should not have said anything.
我什么都不该说的。

14. I know it for a fact.
我对此深信不疑。

15. That man only understands money.
那个男的唯金钱至上。

16. Jane, feel free to chime in.
简,不用拘束,发表一下你的意见。

分享到