美剧口语:广告狂人第1季第2集 似乎女人的一生都在寻觅
日期:2012-08-06 10:00

(单词翻译:单击)

口语精华:

1. Knock it off
别闹了/住口/别再讲下去了

2. He was stoned.
他喝醉了

3. I take that as a compliment.
我把那当作赞美了

4. Let's bring it down to earth.
我们还是实际点吧

5. Can I buy you lunch?
我可以请你吃午饭吗?

6. I'll get the check.
我来买单

7. I see your point.
我明白你的意思了

8. hands go numb
手发麻

9. grow a set of thumbs
长了一副拇指(比喻手指不灵活)

10. I called in sick.
我打电话请了病假

11. give it a rest
省省吧/消停一下吧

12. cut it out
住手/停下来/闭嘴

经典对白:

1. Harry: He wants to know are you taken, you kept, or merely browsing?
他们想知道,你是名花有主,还是单身,抑或只是在寻觅当中?

Joan: She's browsing, and like most of us,she's disappointed with the selection of merchandise.
她正在寻觅,并且跟我们大多数人一样,她对选择对象都很失望。

2. Roger: I can never get used to the fact that most of the time it looks like you're doing nothing.
我真看不惯你大部分时间看起来都是无所事事的样子。

3. Roger: But I am not a woman. And I think it behooves any man to toss all female troubles into the hands of a stranger.
但我不是女人,我认为男人的所有关于女人的问题,都应该扔给陌生人去处理。

分享到
重点单词
  • numbadj. 麻木的,失去知觉的,无动于衷的 vt. 使 .
  • merchandisen. 商品,货物 v. 经营,推销,销售,经商
  • merelyadv. 仅仅,只不过
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • tossn. 投掷,震荡 v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转
  • complimentn. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意 vt. 称赞,恭维
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案