(单词翻译:单击)
对话原文
A:Stupid girl, making me spend so much money,now I have to get it from the ATM...
这个傻妞,让我花了这么多钱,现在我要从取款机上拿回来 。
B:Hello, welcome to Universal Bank. Please insert your card into the slot.
你好,欢迎使用联邦银行 。请把卡擦进插卡口 。
A:I know where to put my card! Stupid machine,talking to me like I’m an idiot.
我知道在哪儿插卡 。你也是傻妞,别用这样的口气跟我说话,降低我智商 。
B:Please input your 6 digit PIN code followed by the pound key. Thank you. Please select an option.Thank you. You have selected withdrawal.
请输入六位卡密码 。谢谢 。请选择服务的种类,谢谢 。您选择了取款 。
A:Yeah, yeah, I know what I selected. Just give me my money!
废话,我当然知道我选的是什么 。把钱给我吐出来 。
B:Please type the amount you would like to withdraw.Thank you, you want to transfer 10000 USD to the World Wildlife Foundation. If this is correct please press 1.
请选择你想要的取款金额 。谢谢,你想转账1万美元到世界野生动物基金 。如果确认转账,请摁一 。
A:No, no! Stupid machine, what are you doing! No!
啊,不,不,你这死机器,你在做什么!不!
B:Confirmed. Thank you for using our bank! Please remove your card from the slot. Goodbye!
转账已确认 。谢谢使用我们的服务 。请取卡 。再见 。
对话解析
1.spend vt.花费,支出
spend money in doing something 花钱做某事
spend 和cost都表示花费,支出的意思,但是spend 的主语是人,即某人花了多少钱……之类,而cost的主语是某物,something costs somemoney 意为某个东西花了多少钱
。I spend 200 to buy this ticket.
This ticket costs me 200.
2.transfer vt.转移,过户,转账
transfer A into B 把A变成B
To transfer water into ice, you will need some cold weather, or a fridgerator.
如果你想把水变成冰,你需要寒冷的空气,或者冰箱
。3.slot n. 投币口,狭槽,(取款机等上的)插卡口
4.Foundation n.基础,基金会