金融口语实战会话 第8期:办理银行业务 柜台取款
日期:2012-09-19 14:10

(单词翻译:单击)

对话原文

A:May I help you?
先生,请问有什么能帮您的吗?
B:I'd like to withdraw some money.
我想取一些钱。
A:Please fill in the slip, stating the exact amount you wish to withdraw.
请填写一份单据,写上确切的数目。
B:All right. And here's my bankbook. Is that all?
好了,这是我的银行存折。这些就可以了吗?
A:Your ID card, please.
还需要您的身份证
B:Oh, yes. Here it is.
哦,是的,给你。
A:Do you want large ones or small ones?
你想要大额的还是小面值的?
B:Four in hundred, one in ten, please.
4张一百的,1张十块的。
A:Wait a minute, please. Here's the cash.
请稍等。现金给您。
B:By the way, I'd like to change some U.S. dollars to pounds and I want to know today's exchange rate.
另外我想用美元换一些英镑,请问今天的汇率是多少?
A:Well, sir. According to today's exchange rate, every pound in cash is equivalent to 1.89 U.S. dollars. How much would you like to change?
先生,根据今天的汇率,1英镑兑换1.89美元。你想换多少?
B:I want 100 pounds. And here are 189 U.S. dollars.
我想换100英镑。这是189美元。
A:OK. And here's your money.
好的,给您换好了。
B:Thank you. And goodbye.
谢谢,再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。
注释解析

note:

1.withdraw vt. 取出,撤退,收回

deposit and withdraw 存钱和取钱

American military had to withdraw its force form Vietnam battlefield to avoid worse result.为了避免更坏的结果,美国军队不得不从越南战场上撤退。

2.fill in 填写,填充,临时替代

3.exchange n.兑换,替换,交换

exchange for cash 兑换纸币;exchange students国际交换生

分享到
重点单词
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • equivalentadj. 等价的,相等的 n. 相等物
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • withdrawvt. 撤回,取回,撤退 vi. 退回,撤退,走开