影视精讲《马达加斯加1》第25期:感谢没有放弃我(end)
日期:2012-08-10 13:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

It's showtime.
到我们表演了
Thanks for not giving up on me, Marty.
谢谢你没有放弃我
Man, you almost gave me a heart attack.
伙计 你差点把我吓出心脏病来
You can't just come up here and sneak upon me.
不能因为你是狮子 就这么偷偷摸摸来吓我
We're getting out of here. Guys, just go with me on this.
我们马上就能离开了 只要你们配合
Like I said it's showtime.
就像我说的 到表演的时间了
My kill! They're all mine!
我的猎物 他们全都是我的
That's the king of the beast! Please leave us Mr.Lion.
野兽之王来了 别吃我
Beauty and savagery beyond comprehension!
他又大又面目狰狞
I am too young to die!
我不想那么年轻就死
And you!
还有你
Are you maximalist? You better run for your lives!
你想尝尝这个吗? 你们最好赶快去逃命
Somebody call a cop! He's psychotic!
赶快叫警察 他是神经病
This is my territory! Understand?
这是我的领地 明白吗?
I never ever wanna see you on my turf again!
我再也不要见到你们 在我的地盘上出现

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Thanks for not giving up on me, Marty.

thank for sth:感谢某事

Thanks for your vote of confidence.

谢谢你对我的支持。

give up(+v.ing):放弃

He will give up smoking for good and all.

他再也不吸烟了。

原句:I am too young to die!

too...to:太...而不能...

It is too dangerous to walk home alone.

独自步行回家太危险了。

原句:I never ever wanna see you on my turf again!

wanna:想要(仅能用于口语, 相当于“want to”或者“want a”)

I do not wanna take over the family business.

我不想继承家业。

上期答案:

We're gonna find the way to help him, that's what we're gonna do.
You have no idea how much this hurts.
Now because of me we've lost Alex.

分享到
重点单词
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • savageryn. 野性,残忍,野蛮状态
  • psychoticadj. 精神病的 n. 精神病患者
  • territoryn. 领土,版图,领域,范围