影视精讲《冰河世纪2》第6期:熔岩从天而降
日期:2012-05-12 11:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

See? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
不要说我没告诉你们
Giants balls of furry lava the size of mammoths raining from the sky.
像长毛象般大的熔岩从天而降
Go suck air through a reed.
哦 所以要用你的呼吸管呼吸
Listen to him. He's right about the flood.
听他说!大洪水不是臭盖的
I am? I mean, yes, I am.
真的吗?我说的当然是真的
Wait. You said there wasn't going to be a flood. Why should we listen to you?
你说没有洪水 干嘛听你的?
Because we saw what's up there. The dam's gonna break.
我们看到了上面的状况 水坝快决堤
The entire valley's gonna flood.
会淹没整个山谷
Flood's real, all right. And it's coming fast.
洪水是真的 错不了 而且快得迅雷不及掩耳
Look around. You're in a bowl.
你们看看 你们等于住在碗里
BowI's gonna fill up. Ain't no way out.
碗一装满水就无处可逃罗
What are we gonna do?
那我们该怎么办?
Unless you make it to the end of the valley.
除非你们可以逃出山谷那端
There's a boat. It can save you.
那里有艘船可以救你们
I don't see anything.
我怎么没看到
But y'all better hurry.
可是你们手脚得快一点
Ground's melting, walls tumbling, rocks crumbling.
地融、墙倒、岩石滚滚而下啊
Survive that and you'll be racing the water,
来的还得跟洪水赛跑
cos in three days' time, it's gonna hit the geyser fields.
3天内就淹到喷泉区…
Boom!
轰!
There is some good news, though.
好消息不是没有
The more of you die,
你们死得愈多…
the better I eat.
我吃得愈饱

重点词汇

原文:BowI's gonna fill up. Ain't no way out.碗一装满水就无处可逃罗
fill up:1.装满
He has filled up the tank with gas.
他已给油箱装满了汽油。
2.被填满
The ditch filled up with mud.
沟渠为泥所淤塞。


giant:巨大的

furry:毛皮的
lava:火山岩

suck:吸收

reed:芦苇

tumble:滚下

crumble:粉碎

分享到
重点单词
  • geysern. 天然热喷泉,间歇泉 n. 热水器
  • boomn. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅 vi. 急速增长,发出低
  • tankn. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池 vt. 把 ... 储于
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • reedn. 芦苇,芦笛,簧片 Reed:里德(姓氏)
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,
  • lavan. 熔岩,火山岩
  • crumblev. 崩溃,弄碎,减亡
  • crumblingv. 破碎;崩溃(crumble的ing形式) adj.
  • damn. 水坝,堤,障碍物 vt. 筑坝,抑制(情感等)